Taking note of all you queens dumping on Hill
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it's been stuck on 25 for a minute now, I think since I was banned for a couple weeks a while back.

Ska being the salty Yankees hater that he is will not help me.

laugh.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Jordan Hill is garbage.
As I've said before...I won't say he's garbage per say. But he's never struck me as a "basketball player" if that makesany sense. More like a "tall athlete with a motor". Which is why I was always questionable of his pro potential.

thats what i expect opening night.

yall will not believe how big sweetney is when u see him tonight

big as in, muscle wise, or just plain big?
laugh.gif

jefferies is shooting well, while jordan hill couldnt make a shot to save his life in that video.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

I'd like to see Pruitt get more of a shot with you guys. He is just as good as Douglas on Defense, and I think Pruitt's offensive ceiling is higher.

indifferent.gif
Interesting...I've scouted every damn Douglas game on Synergy and have probably seen every single second Pruitt has played in the NBA, including Summer League.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
than youre just stupid. Douglas >>>>>>>> Pruitt. %@#%!with that, there is a reason why Douglas is hailed as one of our up and coming players and Pruitt couldnt even make 2nd cuts... and it aint just partying
smh.gif

And PLEASE chill with this Hill hate... yall serious? I really thought some of you were better than that... calling a dude a bust after 1 preseaon game
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyway ive been outta this thread a minute but i had the preseason game recorded (i can NEVER not watch Knick games knowing that everything has alreadyhappened) but since this is preseason and i could give a ##@+ about the final score, just watching the players progress, i recorded this. I saw alot of goodsigns vs the Swamprats and it was def nice beating them even in the preseason
smokin.gif

btw Gallo's court vision
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets get it vs Boston tonight also
pimp.gif

^Its the same way a lot of you guys called duhon a horrible fit before he even played a second with the knicks.

Damn I was looking forward to this game, but this is wack

What's even wacker is the Celtics fan dancing like a damn idiot just now

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

go to the yankee game.
laugh.gif

preseason games are terrible.

yeah there was no way i was choosing our bum +** squad in the pre-season over the yanks. I'll watch knicks in 60 though

A-CLUTCH
eek.gif
laugh.gif

TEX MEX
pimp.gif

knicks
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom