Here we go!

tired.gif

Drats!

Knicks played with some heart thanks to Douglas.

Utah stunk it up in the 4th too, but at least we came close.

Another day, another loss

whatever i can deal with this.
douglas has won me though. dude def. gets the start over duhon. hes going to make his share of rookie mistakes, but i dont mind as long as he gets thatexperience.

Originally Posted by BangDak

douglas has won me though. dude def. gets the start over duhon. hes going to make his share of rookie mistakes, but i dont mind as long as he gets that experience.
told u.

Harrington gets a little too happy when things are tight. Either he's shouting at someone who should probably be putting a bit more effort into thingswhile ignoring his defensive game or gets spastic with his offense.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by BangDak

douglas has won me though. dude def. gets the start over duhon. hes going to make his share of rookie mistakes, but i dont mind as long as he gets that experience.
told u.
the thing with douglas...idk. he just doesnt seem to me someone that could lead a team. maybe he can prove me wrong once again and show up big ifgiven PT.

sidenote, i know hill must be heated that a 28th pick is gettin more burn then him
roll.gif

I never said he was going to lead a team though, I simply said he needed to be the starter over Duhon which shouldn't even be a question at this point. Duhon's ineffectiveness is laughable at this point, put that fool at the end of the bench.

A look at the stats:
[table][tr][td] NEW YORK KNICKS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]STARTERS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td][/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wilson Chandler, SF[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]8-15[/td] [td]1-4[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Danilo Gallinari, F[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]2-7[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]+3[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]David Lee, C[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]5-10[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]-19[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Larry Hughes, SF[/td] [td]41[/td] [td]3-12[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]6-8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]+8[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chris Duhon, PG[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]2-7[/td] [td]2-5[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]-15[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BENCH[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td][/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Al Harrington, PF[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]4-14[/td] [td]1-7[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jared Jeffries, PF[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]+9[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Toney Douglas, G[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]9-14[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]+5[/td] [td]21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TOTALS[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td] [/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]35-81[/td] [td]8-29[/td] [td]15-23[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]17[/td] [td] [/td] [td]93[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]43.2%[/td] [td]27.6%[/td] [td]65.2%[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
  • Love the fact that we have that many blocks and steals
  • 3pt shooting goes without saying.
  • Harrington is just too inconsistent, who is more reliable him or Jamal Crawford?
  • Hughes was terrible on offense but you can't take away from what he did defensively.
  • FT Shooting hurt also.
  • sick.gif
    @ the stats

well, a point guards role is to lead a team and set up teamates for baskets right?
either way, i agree with benching duhon. and hughes. i may like what i saw defensively, but his decision making was horrendous.
douglas does a pretty good job defensively just as well imo. chandler is starting to step up, but i need a few more games to say that hes in full shape.

He's a rookie though I'll give him time before making a statement like that (ironic I know). Not everyone comes in a leader as a rookie.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Why not high pick for douglas?

man.. ugh
we essentially picked him with the number 8. lee seems to be having a worse year so far. duhon lost his job tonight. pretty tony played great.gallo disapears for stretches. wheres darko?

meanwhile hill can't even get on the damn floor
laugh.gif

-this chandler at the 4 thing i dont like at all, i rather start darko/hill/jeffries at the 5 and move lee to the 4 with chandler off the bench (he playsbetter off the bench anyway)
-douglas finally getting some confidence needs to be inserted in that starting spot ASAP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-gallo needs to stop being so passive, he can get by alot of his defenders and can draw the foul or create for others
-is it just me or does al harrington think he's on fire every time he hits 1 !@@*+$$ shot!!!! i swear you'd see him go 0-10, hit 1 shot, then he'dtake the next 3 shots and go 0-3
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-hughes shot selection is
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Just 234 more days of suffering my NYK brethren
tired.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
What makes this even more painful is the fact that that bumIsiah traded away our 2010 1st round pick.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
That friggin bum Isiah
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Gottt damn, the Atlantic Division is worse than I thought it was gonna be. We all knew the Nets would be crap and we knew the NYK would be bad, but not thisbad. Even my OG team - the Raptors - are trash
smh.gif
. Celtics are gonna clinch thedivision with 30 wins - which they should get by December 17.

Back
Top Bottom