Here is several things here:
* This is spun out there, and the Cavs can't pull it off. LeBron then can use this to show that the Cavs aren't able to upgrade there team, so he is able to justify leaving.
* Cavs do this as a desperate attempt to get LeBron, but can't pull it off. They are trying here. Could be the talk was that LeBron said that, if they can upgrade the roster, it would make a difference in what he would decide, and he was favorable to getting Bosh.
* Raptors do it to try to drive up the value for what they would get for Bosh.

saw that on real gm. makes sense

PDcavsinsider

From what I hear Raptors & Cavs not as far down line on sign-and-trade as is being reported. There have been some talks, not serious yet

tommy, take the gun out of your mouth for the moment

Mike Miller is far from trash. He's a shooter...guys like that will always have jobs in the league because they play a role and can spread the floor.

I'd rather another PG....Douglas will be ready in about a year....

Sad to see Lee getting this type of treatment but I think he's done in NYC.

Best thing about this season will be no Duhon or Al Harrington (who I have a strong feeling will be a Spur)

so wait is it me but how cocky were bulls fans to get lebron with that whole ""do you dare fill these shoes"" to when its all said and done maybe end up with boozer?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope this guy makes his decision by the 8th, and Houston needs to deal for Bosh asap.

Broussard back to $#@!!#% on the Knicks because we didn't deal for Melo now Lebron doesn't want no parts of us according to him ?

I mean wasn't Cleveland trying to deal for STAT at the deadline ?

Miller is more than a shooter too, he can handle the ball and get to the basket. I'd be happy with Felton if he came cheap or even Ridnour after the year he had in Milwaukee.

I'd take Felton if we don't get Parker. I think he'd be great under D'antoni since he did pretty well under a similar system with Roy Williams.
I guess the Cavs could work out a deal to get Bosh, but I'd have to imagine they'd have to take back Hedo's contract and IDK if they could make that work salary wise. I guess Jamison would have to be included in the deal.

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

mike miller? hes trash
U don't know what you're talking about. 

Dude is one of, if not THE best shooter in the NBA.  The biggest gripe on the dude is that he is unselfish to the point where he passes up easy/uncontested shots to get someone else the ball.  He's 6'8, and can facilitate the offense from anywhere on the court (aside from the paint).  He has handles, vision, he can rebound, and shoot....he's going to be a nice addition to whatever team that signs him.  Dude hustles his ##% off will endear himself to the fanbase.  If Amar'e falls down and Miller is 3/4 court away, he'll be the first guy over to help him up and will SPRINT to do this.  His teammates will love him.  He's not a #1 or #2 scoring option, but he's deadly with the rock in his hands.  Just gotta get it through his head that if he has an open shot, TAKE IT!

lebron holding tryouts for players to play with him? lol

but seriously, MM would be a good fit

Free agent LeBron James finally joins Twitter

By TOM WITHERS (AP) – 23 minutes ago

AKRON, Ohio — LeBron James has made one decision — he joined Twitter.

The NBA's most ballyhooed free agent opened an account on the social networking site Tuesday. Publicist Keith Estabrook confirms the monicker kingjames is indeed LeBron.

James had been reluctant to join Twitter or Facebook and had even joked in the past about how other athletes discussed their personal lives online.

Close friend Chris Paul posted on Twitter at midday Tuesday that while he couldn't persuade James to tell him which team he'll sign with, he talked him into joining the service. Less than an hour after Paul's tweet, James had nearly 18,000 followers — even though he had yet to make a single post.

http://twitter.com/kingjames

the bio says "king of Akron"

interesting that he still gives CLE no love whatsoever and would get a twitter now all of a sudden

Ken Berger of CBSSports.com cites a source saying that Chris Bosh "wants to play with LeBron if LeBron leaves, but not necessarily in Cleveland."

If true, this would somewhat deflate an earlier report indicating that the Raptors have considered a sign-and-trade of Bosh to Cleveland. The more likelyscenario, according to Berger's sources, would be Bosh attempting tojoin LeBron in New Jersey, Chicago or Miami.

i'ma be honest...lebron needs to come here. if he doesn't sign with the knicks, i'm done with him.

don't show up at yankees games. don't rock the fitted. he should never even let the word new followed by york come out his lips. stop playing games and commit.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'ma be honest...lebron needs to come here. if he doesn't sign with the knicks, i'm done with him.

don't show up at yankees games. don't rock the fitted. he should never even let the word new followed by york come out his lips. stop playing games and commit.

Bosh just said he will play with Lebron only in Miami chicago or Nj, I hope lebron just says am going to Nyc with Amare imagine that pick and roll holy , it wont be like stockton and malone but damn just imagine that !

Man I'll just say this... Duhon must have one hell of an agent to get $15 mil from the Magic.
laugh.gif

What the hell was Otis Smith thinking signing dude to that money.

Felton don't mind him on the Knicks as long as we don't overpay for him.

Originally Posted by AirAlphabet

Man I'll just say this... Duhon must have one hell of an agent to get $15 mil from the Magic.
laugh.gif

What the hell was Otis Smith thinking signing dude to that money.

Felton don't mind him on the Knicks as long as we don't overpay for him.
If ut in the NBA and ur a ok player ur getting money thats just the way it works..

Back
Top Bottom