Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Originally Posted by Though

^ Clearly which is why the official fan list was made. I love the quotes of " O well I didn't know there was an official knicks thread" or " I don't need to be on that list to rep my team" All that blah blah blah. Get out of here with those shenanigans. If Lebron signs here, we're going to have a thousand " Knick " fans who " were always knick fans but....umm..I never posted in the Sports Training." or " Well....yeah.....I was hibernating for a while, but you know my loyalty is there!" Some of the excuses that'll come up will be entertaining to say the least.

You sound like you don't go outside.  I never post daily in Sports and Training..and guess what? If Lebron signs with the Knicks, i still won't post regularly in S&T.  I only post regularly in S&T during Superbowls/NBA Finals. hush your mouth. Spend the money to go see a Knicks game spend 30 dollars on a cheeseburger..watch them get blown out and see folks crying on the 3 train about our team being trash and etc. then talk to me..i dont need a message board list to validate my fan-ship
Really? You want me to validate MY fanship? Let's talk about the family having season tkts since 1992. Let's talk about me watching the Reggie Miller debacle AT the Garden. Let's talk about watching the finals in 99 AT the garden. Let's talk about going to more Knick games than I can count. I've been a Knick fan for longer than I can recall. I'm 26 years old, how old are you? And you know what this list was made specifically for situations like this. Yes yes, please continue to state that you don't need to be on a fan list to validate your fanhood. That's cool, you're right, you don't need it. However if you don't need it then don't post here claiming your fanship and stating how ridiculous it is to have one. If you don't need it, then don't speak about it.
Btw back to the more important thing.......I think we should all make this our status  wherever we social network

[h3]Cleveland is for serfs, Chicago is for lords, but New York.....that was built for a King![/h3]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The best damn thing said in weeks

but on the real, don't argue with him, we expected this to happen, arguing on the internet is like argeing on xbox...even if you win..you still retarted......(idk i heard that from someone else)
frown.gif
smh.gif
, disgusting

Actually I edited it because I say that arguing with you was pointless. Why would I waste my time on a serf like you when thoughts of a KING are much more important.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

I more so don't want him because he failed in Cleveland and he is supposed to be the man how will he fare here when we will be the man again?
laugh.gif

So who do you want then? Kobe?

News flash: David Lee aint takin us to where the Knicks want to be.

I agree Lee isn't taking us to the championship promised land. And Kobe?
laugh.gif
Do you think LeBron can handle the pressure this city will give him if we don't go to the finals? People are going to expect that with Stat here now in 2011.

I just really want to be proud of a guy that started with the organization to be a success and not a guy that was brought in.

pr0phecy718 wrote:
I remember the sn Gizmo Mcholla
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If any name I could have back it would be that one...

Big J 33 wrote:
Scroodge Cappola is my favorite and Smash DiBiase
laugh.gif

In regards to the fan list, it's not like we're taking it that seriously, it's a joke, it was just an idea to try to compile a list of fans who regularly post in Knicks threads prior to any big FA signing. As we can already see, something big/rumors happen, people come out of the woodwork talking reckless and all that.

I totally get it...but its funny as hell.

I agree...but to sit back and see other players get overpaid can not be sitting well with dude. I can see why he would want 12-14.
For sure, I feel you on that point.  I love Lee, I hope he does go somewhere a team can give him what he's looking for.  He has to get paid.

Actually I edited it because I say that arguing with you was pointless. Why would I waste my time on a serf like you when thoughts of a KING are much more important.
I don't even know what you're talking about, dog. Have a seat
sitdown_l.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

^ Clearly which is why the official fan list was made. I love the quotes of " O well I didn't know there was an official knicks thread" or " I don't need to be on that list to rep my team" All that blah blah blah. Get out of here with those shenanigans. If Lebron signs here, we're going to have a thousand " Knick " fans who " were always knick fans but....umm..I never posted in the Sports Training." or " Well....yeah.....I was hibernating for a while, but you know my loyalty is there!" Some of the excuses that'll come up will be entertaining to say the least.

You sound like you don't go outside.  I never post daily in Sports and Training..and guess what? If Lebron signs with the Knicks, i still won't post regularly in S&T.  I only post regularly in S&T during Superbowls/NBA Finals. hush your mouth. Spend the money to go see a Knicks game spend 30 dollars on a cheeseburger..watch them get blown out and see folks crying on the 3 train about our team being trash and etc. then talk to me..i dont need a message board list to validate my fan-ship
Really? You want me to validate MY fanship? Let's talk about the family having season tkts since 1992. Let's talk about me watching the Reggie Miller debacle AT the Garden. Let's talk about watching the finals in 99 AT the garden. Let's talk about going to more Knick games than I can count. I've been a Knick fan for longer than I can recall. I'm 26 years old, how old are you? And you know what this list was made specifically for situations like this. Yes yes, please continue to state that you don't need to be on a fan list to validate your fanhood. That's cool, you're right, you don't need it. However if you don't need it then don't post here claiming your fanship and stating how ridiculous it is to have one. If you don't need it, then don't speak about it.
Btw back to the more important thing.......I think we should all make this our status  wherever we social network

[h3]Cleveland is for serfs, Chicago is for lords, but New York.....that was built for a King![/h3]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but on the real, don't argue with him, we expected this to happen, arguing on the internet is like argeing on xbox...even if you win..you still retarted......(idk i heard that from someone else)
frown.gif
smh.gif
, disgusting
i caught it at the last min...sorry.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Most of you Knicks fans just wanted a big name...how can anybody talk loyality when the Knicks did Lee like this. I feel when any team has a chance of a big turn around those who were on the team when they weren't @#%! should be on the roster.

Why is the media considering Amar'e as a 5 all of a sudden?
Though it

will never happen I'd love to see a Lee, Gallo, Stat frontline.

Forget the LeBron dreams...delusional fans that's not happening.

As for considering others bandwagon fans...4 banned names ago I had. Knicks in 2010 sig.

Speaking on Lee, dude is going to price himself out just like last summer.  Last summer him and his agent went out looking for $12 - $14 million per and no one was paying that.  He's still a slightly undersized 4 who is an extremely big liability on the defensive side and instead of working on that this summer, he's jacking up 300 3 pointers a day in order to add that to his game.  His offensive game is good, he shows great heart/hustle and he is a very hard worker.  But for the money he's going to command on the open market (or w/e his agent tries to demand) he's not going to be worth it IMO.  I would not offer him a contract that offers anything over $9mm a year.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

well lance dropped 21 in his summer league debut. hopefully landry does his thing and shows us something this summer league. i still think we will regret not drafting lance though

It's still summer league though, a lot of people have looked great in summer league and done jack @@%@ in the league.  Just saying.
Lee's going to get that kind of money this time around. It's inevitable. The Nets, Clippers, Bulls or Heat are going to overpay for him. Just look at Amir Johnson.

And about Lance, I wanted him, but it's probably for the best that he's in Indiana. Dude would have had way too many distractions in NY.

Alan Hahn

With rumors alive as we wait, I'll say it again: we in the media are being played. Some more than others. Pawns in a detailed strategy. 20 minutes ago via web

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

so what were your previous sn's if u were here since 2002?

Dirty Nasty Classy
Gizmo McHolla
Scroodge Cappola
Smash DiBiase
Bowzer Blitz

All great screen names

I think it's looking pretty positive for the Knicks. I suggest we don't feed into any of these phony sports reporters and career Twitterers who are really only looking to build their reps (especially over the next two days).  Let's get this over with already.

I kinda agree with Mayor. When I first came to NT I lurked S&T and got the gist of it. It was the same *$#@ me and my boys did in HS when we argued sports. Pretending we were on Around the Horn and *$#@. After '06 I said I'd stop arguing sports and just be a depressed NY fans (if you remember back then even the Yankees were losing since beating the Mets and the +%$*#+% Red Sox won
smh.gif
). Watching the Knicks for these past 8 years eventually made me apathetic to the NBA yet I still watched the Knicks lose.

I got tired of hearing my dad scream at the players and the bad decisions Larry Brown, Lenny Wilkens, and Isiah made. I'd only watch the playoffs. Last time I was posting this heavy in here was when the Giants won the SB. So when I come back for this, what I tried to avoid I end up doing anyway (arguing with bitter hateful %+%#%$ like JapanAir). I mean I specifically came here to be up to date on what LeBron decided since I been looking forward to this since '08. I aint the type to be posting while watching the game much, barely got the hang of it while watching LOST or 24. So I probably won't be posting heavy until we do a trade, sign somebody next year, or something that interests me brings me back here looking for info and ppl's opinions on it. Imma be a fan even if Bron don't come.

[h1]Mike Miller To Work Out With LeBron[/h1]Jul 06, 2010 8:04 AM EST

Free agent Mike Miller is planning to travel to Akron this week to work out with LeBron James and Chris Paul at the former's Nike camp.

Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer writes that Cleveland will target Miller if LeBron re-signs.

what is this is just toronto putting pressure on houston? can u imagine if hill is the extra piece they throw in for bosh? would be irionic

also this could be put out there so it looks like bron tried to recruit someone, which would give him reason to stay. bosh just has to sey he won't play in clevlend and bron looks great PR wise

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I kinda agree with Mayor. When I first came to NT I lurked S&T and got the gist of it. It was the same #*## me and my boys did in HS when we argued sports. Pretending we were on Around the Horn and #*##. After '06 I said I'd stop arguing sports and just be a depressed NY fans (if you remember back then even the Yankees were losing since beating the Mets and the !%!!!%% Red Sox won
smh.gif
). Watching the Knicks for these past 8 years eventually made me apathetic to the NBA yet I still watched the Knicks lose.

I got tired of hearing my dad scream at the players and the bad decisions Larry Brown, Lenny Wilkens, and Isiah made. I'd only watch the playoffs. Last time I was posting this heavy in here was when the Giants won the SB. So when I come back for this, what I tried to avoid I end up doing anyway (arguing with bitter hateful $#%@$+ like JapanAir). I mean I specifically came here to be up to date on what LeBron decided since I been looking forward to this since '08. I aint the type to be posting while watching the game much, barely got the hang of it while watching LOST or 24. So I probably won't be posting heavy until we do a trade, sign somebody next year, or something that interests me brings me back here looking for info and ppl's opinions on it. Imma be a fan even Bron don't come.

I feel you...to make matters worse I've been a Jets fan since I was a child as well.
laugh.gif
Watching the Knicks and Jets as the Nets and Giants have success has been tough.

So basically Bosh is going to have to choose between James & Wade. Who ever loses out on him will be feeling some type of way towards Bosh lol

smokin.gif
Spectacular23 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but on the real, don't argue with him, we expected this to happen, arguing on the internet is like arguing on xbox...even if you win..you still ******ed ......(idk i heard that from someone else)
frown.gif

true new york was built for a king but theres only one kings county in new york
smokin.gif
 and its not manhattan

Back
Top Bottom