AlexKennedyNBA

Chicago Bulls will target J.J. Redick next, according to sources.

This would definitely knock them out of the LeBron race.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Uh...but Amare doesn't like T-Mac
laugh.gif
I'm reading it and it sounds like a whole lot of he said she said
laugh.gif
Maybe T-Mac playing coy and downplaying it but he claims the event never happened
laugh.gif
His brother doesn't play football or that he ignored him. It's still pretty wild of STAT to say he doesn't think highly of him as a player or a person.

Dudes just need to talk it out if this is real.

Ric Bucher brought up an interesting point...what if all of this is being fabricated by LeBron's people to ramp up suspense for the hour special? I wouldn't put it past LBJ and his people to pull off a ho move like that...everyone expected him to announce his decision in Akron so showing up in Greenwich makes it seem like it won't be the Cavs.

We knew this offseason would be wild but I hope we NEVER see some %#*$ like this again.

just watching ATH, nobody wants to consider the Knicks frontrunners.. jeez, even a day before he decides still the hate is strong. after WADE+BOSH in MIA.. it's obvious he needs to be paired with an All Star which he clearly wont get in Cleveland.. part of me only feels threatened by NJ though, idk why.

I was one of the few dudes saying they didn't want LeBron here...man I was fronting like a #$$#^%#^&....I swear if he signs I'm going to lose my mind. I watched this team be a literal living piece of $%^%& for this whole decade. And we are this close to turning it around....this *#* is seriously getting to me man 
laugh.gif

Word is that there maybe a S&T for Boozer which would start his salary at a lower number for this first year.. and they could still afford a max deal.

If Boozer was in place last week, I think they would be favorites, but unless LBJ knew ahead of time of Boozer's signing (which there's been no evidence of), then it bodes well for us. You don't schedule a primetime decision like this without knowing for a fact what you're doing and I think the Boozer signing is too little too late.

It also takes him off the board for NJ, not that I thought Boozer would be a good fit there with Favors being drafted.

you can count chicago out of the lebron sweepstakes as they signed boozer. lol man i just smh at every person who actually though chicago and miami had a chance it has always been about two teams. cleveland and new york...

An ESPN executive says LeBron James will announce his future NBA plans within the first 10 minutes of Thursday night’s hourlong broadcast.

ESPN says Gray and James will be in one location. A person familiar with the plans, however, tells The Associated Press the interview will take place at the Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich, Conn.

The broadcast also will include a long-form interview with ESPN personality Mike Wilbon and others via satellite from ESPN’s studios in Bristol, Conn.

ESPN says LBJ will announce his decision within the first ten minutes of the show tomorrow.  So by 9:10pm, we'll know what's up.

It's cuz of how James Dolan handles the media in the garden. He basically says %#*# the press.

They just mad.

Me and my boys are gonna run through Greenwich tomorrow night with some vuvuzuelas, gas and lighters. Ready for whatever. It's up to you, kang.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom