Either way...

NT will explode tomorrow ...this is gonna be Giants superbowl 15x worse
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

stephen a smith was just on espn radio sayin that his source still has lbj goin to the heat

dude bashed the knicks, sayin why would he go to a team who plays no D
roll.gif
roll.gif

as if the heat's 4-man roster is any better right now
indifferent.gif

%$!! up @$@%%

New York Knicks fan List Roll Call

Fan #6

Way to many people i never saw before are starting to post here, i wanna see who's who.

For What its worth:

Its reported the Lebron put down a down payment on a house in Miami Beach today - And also another rumor going around that he will be flying in to miami tonight to speak with the Heat.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I won't front...knicks bandwagon will be OD but I'm positive there are more than a few of use who been knicks fans, watched as a kid. I'm always for the NY teams. If I don't like either team imma always root for the EAST but NY all day.
THIS. I miss NY
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Whether we get LeBron or not, Donnie Walsh did an AMAZING job. We're in EXCELLENT shape considering where we came from.

This is what we've been waiting on fellas. Moving toward respectability.
pimp.gif
This is all i can ask for at this point.

[h1]http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...707/nba_sets_cap_at_$58044_million_for_10_11/[/h1]
[h1]NBA Sets Cap At $58.044 Million For 10-11[/h1]

Stern_David_nba.jpg
The National Basketball Association today announced that the Salary Cap for the 2010-11 season will be $58.044 million. The tax level for the 2010-11 season has been set at $70.307 million. Any team whose team salary exceeds that figure will pay a $1 tax for each $1 by which it exceeds $70.307 million.

The 2009-10 Salary Cap was $57.70 million and the tax level was $69.92 million.

The new Salary Cap and tax level go into effect at 12:01 a.m. ET on Thursday, July 8, when the league’s “moratorium period

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

For What its worth:

Its reported the Lebron put down a down payment on a house in Miami Beach today - And also another rumor going around that he will be flying in to miami tonight to speak with the Heat.

There's also a new rumor today that a tax form was processed to change LBJ's home address from Akron to Chicago.  This stuff is so outta control.
Seriously, why the !*$% would LBJ put a down payment on a house TODAY and blow his cover instead of waiting one damn day.  And I'm also pretty sure this cat doesn't need "down payments", he flatout buys his damn houses.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

[h1]Stan Van Gundy Rips LeBron, Says Bosh Is Wade's 'Lap Dog'[/h1]

Jul 07, 2010 4:37 PM EST

VanGundy_Stan_orl.jpg
Magic coach Stan Van Gundy is known for being candid, but he was especially so on Wednesday.

In an interview with the Orlando Sentinel, Van Gundy opened up about the special ESPN will air on Thursday night as LeBron James announces where he'll play next season and other free-agent topics.

"It takes 15 seconds to say, 'I've decided to stay in Cleveland,' but we've got another 59 minutes and 45 seconds to, what? Promote LeBron James? As if we don't do that enough," said Van Gundy, who will not watch the special.

Van Gundy added that he wasn't surprised to hear that Chris Bosh will join Dwyane Wade in Miami.

He said Bosh has been following Wade around "for two weeks like a lapdog."

Van Gundy added that while free agency has gotten out of control, guys like Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant were still able to get contract extensions with little fanfare.

"It's gotten ridiculous I think. It's really I mean it's almost like a parody of itself this whole situation now," Van Gundy said.

"Look, the guy's a great player and wherever he goes, my bet would be Cleveland, that place will be excited. But an hour long special?"
Stan should zip the lip  for once
laugh.gif

if all these rumors are true, can't wait for tomorrow
pimp.gif

am I the only one that wouldn't be surprised if Bron pulls this though?

I don't even like the Knicks (wizards
glasses.gif
), but y'all mofos been having me cheer for you guys for like the past three years waiting for this moment.
I'll be like a proud stepdad watching you guys celebrate.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
AgentArenas wrote:

For What its worth:

smh.gif

all these reports and tweets i dont know who to believe...im from NY i hope he lands here i just dont know why ppl are giving us mixed info

I told yall this would happen. Don't pay it any mind and just go back to being depressed so you can be surprised @ 9:10 pm tomorrow.

If the truth is leaked there's just going to be a bombardment of the other options being more likely and having the lead in who LeBron is leaning towards.

If you've never felt hatred towards Howard Eisley or Shandon Anderson, you are a bandwagoner.

If you don't take complete responsibility as Knick fans for making Kobe who he is, cause our home boy CChilds snuffed him when no one in the NBA would stand up to him, you are a bandwagoner.

If you weren't excited when the Knicks drafted John Wallace and don't think he's a feature film star from his role in He Got Game, you are a bandwagoner.

If you don't know why David Wingate had a bigger tab than PE, and just about every other athlete at the Gold Club, you are a bandwagoner.

If you live in NY and had the opportunity but never went to a Chris Childs or Anthony Bonner summer camp, you are a bandwagoner.

If you think it's fun to be a Knicks fan and watch our team try to see who is the first to score 110 points every night, you are a bandwagoner.

If you can attempt to make an argument that if Josh Powell / JJ Hickson / Ty Thomas were to be David Lee in this system this past year and they wouldn't have put up the same #'s as DLee, you are a bandwagoner.

If you think Isiah Thomas was bad, you jumped on the anti-Isiah bandwagon. Remember what Layden did?

If you can think of anything positive Layden did, you are NOT a bandwagoner.

If you still think we will find a way to %$!% this up because James Dolan is still the owner, you are NOT a bandwagoner.

I rarely come into the sports thread, especially the Knicks thread cause it's just disappointing. I'm happy we got Amare but LeBron has to come, what the hell is in Cleveland, his loyalty? If he doesn't come to New York, I will be selling all of my LeBron shoes. (I wear an 11.5 or 12 just so y'all know, hit me up if he doesn't come) If he doesn't, my hate for him will be as strong as it is for the city of Boston 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I rarely come into the sports thread, especially the Knicks thread cause it's just disappointing. I'm happy we got Amare but LeBron has to come, what the hell is in Cleveland, his loyalty? If he doesn't come to New York, I will be selling all of my LeBron shoes. (I wear an 11.5 or 12 just so y'all know, hit me up if he doesn't come) If he doesn't, my hate for him will be as strong as it is for the city of Boston 
devil.gif

Relax he's coming
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

[h1]http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...707/nba_sets_cap_at_$58044_million_for_10_11/[/h1]
[h1]NBA Sets Cap At $58.044 Million For 10-11[/h1]

Stern_David_nba.jpg
The National Basketball Association today announced that the Salary Cap for the 2010-11 season will be $58.044 million. The tax level for the 2010-11 season has been set at $70.307 million. Any team whose team salary exceeds that figure will pay a $1 tax for each $1 by which it exceeds $70.307 million.

The 2009-10 Salary Cap was $57.70 million and the tax level was $69.92 million.

The new Salary Cap and tax level go into effect at 12:01 a.m. ET on Thursday, July 8, when the league’s “moratorium period

Back
Top Bottom