as far as the trade goes. i dont know how i feel about it. turiaf....i dont know if he can keep up with the run and gun but he has solid defense. randolph is young and has a huge upside. right now i only see him something like a tyrus thomas. and lastly azuibuke (spell check?) is a good player to have coming off the bench. i really wanted monta ellis though. monta and amare on the pick and roll would have been nasty.

anyone have our salary cap numbers now after the trade with the warriors?

edit

i just checked it out
azubuike is an expiring contract.
looks like we have 2 players with expirings
curry, azuibuke
lets see what happens

You can't get mad over something we never had.

But Lebron did take the %+**# way out, can't lead his own team so he has to be a Robin to Batman.

Never was a crazy Lebron fan but he is one of the best players in the L, kind of sad how sof this league is.

Walsh did what he could and gutting the team was needed, lebron or no lebron. A bunch of bad contracts and no draft picks due to the previous GM's. We'll move on.

Anthony Randolph is a player. Don Nelson couldn't see that.

But I think he flourishes in D'Antoni's system. He's a talented big that could
run the floor. I'm hoping he does well.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

BREAKING NEWS

Donnie Walsh may retire due to not landing Lebron and health issues

espn radio just reported

Kidding or not, he should.  He looks like he should be in a retirement home now. 

don't see why Golden State would give up on a 20 year old Randolph and invest 80M on a 27 year old David Lee.

Not the smartest investment IMO but Lee can ball.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

don't see why Golden State would give up on a 20 year old Randolph and invest 80M on a 27 year old David Lee.

Not the smartest investment IMO but Lee can ball.

And they have Brandan Wright.  He's talented when he's not on the Injured List.

^It's like they feel bad we lost _______ cuz they took Curry.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
you gotta be kidding me

[h1]Source: LeBron Was Afraid Of New York[/h1]

Jul 09, 2010 8:18 AM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
LeBron James didn't feel comfortable coming to play for the Knicks, a source told the New York Post.

James was afraid of New York's bright lights and the intense nature of the media, the source claims.

Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni hinted that might be the case on Thursday.

"I think I was attracted to a lot of cities," James told Michael Wilbon after his decision as he sidestepped a question about New York.

"I was attracted to a lot of cities, but it came down to where I can win and where my family would be happy."

Via New York Post

Well, I wouldn't mind if the Knicks packaged Randolph with someone to potentially get Rubio. Read somewhere that the wolves are very high on him.

But then again, they did get Beasley for nothing. So they probably might not want him anymore.

Yuku was wild last night, couldn't even post....

Either way that oil spill is thrash the gulf coast and mess up that whole region.... Son is gonna be tight when he can't chill on the beach with flash and bosh....

Lee is gone and were stuck with Stat. AR is aiight but I'm not sold on him....

I'm calling it now, Boston in 6

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
you gotta be kidding me

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
LeBron James didn't feel comfortable coming to play for the Knicks, a source told the New York Post.

James was afraid of New York's bright lights and the intense nature of the media, the source claims.

"I think I was attracted to a lot of cities," James told Michael Wilbon after his decision as he sidestepped a question about New York.

"I was attracted to a lot of cities, but it came down to where I can win and where my family would be happy."

Via New York Post

Of course the New York Post would write something like that.
eyes.gif

I don't think Lebron was "afraid" of New York because of the bright lights and media scrutiny.

The Knicks just don't have the pieces to win now.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Originally Posted by outkast9984

amare is an idiot....he is going to rot over there in new york....should have stayed in phoenix
indifferent.gif
WRONG.
indifferent.gif

Why would you leave a team that actually GETS to the Playoffs for a team that you don't even know is?

If he doesn't get a max player (which he isn't), he's going to rot & wish he never left PHX. 

Wait, so the Bulls fans that were hyped and talking $+#* in their thread and our thread about getting LeBron when the reports came out he was leaning that way back on draft night are now coming in here to laugh? Great. But, like True said, can't feed the trolls. Now everyone wanna come out and talk sideways.

BTW, met Bijald last night very cool dude.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Originally Posted by outkast9984

amare is an idiot....he is going to rot over there in new york....should have stayed in phoenix
indifferent.gif
WRONG.
indifferent.gif

Why would you leave a team that actually GETS to the Playoffs for a team that you don't even know is?

If he doesn't get a max player (which he isn't), he's going to rot & wish he never left PHX. 
laugh.gif
 Yeah right. Amare don't give a %@%% about nothing but that guap. Son gettin broke off and living in Tribeca and is gonna be hittin celebs now. He don't give a ##++ about PHX right now.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
you gotta be kidding me

James_LeBron_cle.jpg

Via New York Post

Of course the New York Post would write something like that.
eyes.gif

I don't think Lebron was "afraid" of New York because of the bright lights and media scrutiny.

The Knicks just don't have the pieces to win now.

stephen A smith said it yesterday on the mike francessa show. lebron didnt even really consider the knicks because we play no d under d antoni and the fact that walsh is sick. he said he will sign with the heat for 5 years with an option to opt out on the 3rd year and then the knicks or brooklyn nets will have a shot at lebron again.

I honestly wasn't surprised by LeBron's decision. Once all the reports were on the same page, I kinda knew that was it. Nothing to get mad over though, he has the right to make whatever decision he wants. Son did what he thought would put him over the edge....whatever happens after that, we'll see.

I like the fact we got Anthony Randolph along with Turiaf and Azubuike....those are some good additions, and Randolph has potential.

Let's go after Melo
pimp.gif

I don't want him to ever wear any New York memorabilia ever again. I could care less if he thinks he's a Yankee fan. This is by far one of the most vagina moves I've ever seen. He's public enemy number one. I actually feel horrible for Cleveland....jesus

Im not even that mad anymore. Just glad our franchise is moving forward in a positive direction.

-glad we got Amare and Randolph
-TMAC says he can still ball. Let's resign him and see what he can offer us.
-If possible, we should keep pushing hard for Tony Parker

We will make some noise in the Eastern Conference this year.

T-Mac? Who says he won't sign a minimum with Shaq or something to Miami..

And two words

RUCKER PARKKKKK

lmao

can d antoni get these guys to play d? i seriously doubt it. this is our biggest problem. no d=no playoffs

Back
Top Bottom