alanhahn Donnie Walsh on report that he may retire: “I’m sure there are guys around me that are predicting my death, right? I’m not there yet.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by MeloVP

the *%+!! casperjr comin in here posting a big %@% smiley face

as if the bulls aint GIVE AWAY kirk hinrich and the 17th pick to clear space for lebron

you missed out too %%@*%$%, so take that !+%$ back to the drawing board

yes lebron would have been an amazing addition, but we just came up like a muhh off that trade

and i know we're not done..this team is going places man..going places
why am i laughing? how about cuz you fools was the gutter of the league for 2 years begging and praying he would come do i need to go on?

yea we gave away kirk and a pick but should you really be talking about giving something away with everything yall gave away? didnt think so

yea you came up enjoy that 8 seed if that

aww yea the anger/saltiness  in your post i feel it which leads me back to this
laugh.gif

Exactly dude thinks they came up on some sort of deal. You guys got it worse trying to clear cap space and no one besides Boozer. Dude would be the last pick and only got him as a last ditch effort. Thought they were landing Lebron or Wade or both and ended with Boozer. At least we got Amare and some good young talent. Basically gave Kirk away for nothing.
shut yo salty %+% up acting like yall didnt sign amare for the same reasons and on top of that signing him to the max %%@!+ rebound like a lil girl we got boozer cuz we needed some low post play

now get up off your knees go get something to eat and drink before you get back on them begging and praying for melo to come but hey look on the bright side you wont be down there no longer then a year before he heads some where other then NY

cocky %+% %@@+*%

bull %*+% *%@**

we spent the last two years working to undo isiah's *%%%-ups

yea our main target was lebron but clearly we're building a contender with or without the *%@**

I'm angry that we lost david lee, and i'm not salty over lebron so calm that *%% down

as of right now, in terms of this offseason, the knicks won and the bulls lost

so
laugh.gif
at that %*+% and try to prove me wrong you bumass troll

wink.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

alanhahn Donnie Walsh on report that he may retire: “I’m sure there are guys around me that are predicting my death, right? I’m not there yet.

So now the delusion goes from acquiring Lebron to getting Melo, Parker, and CP3. Knicks fans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

So now the delusion goes from acquiring Lebron to getting Melo, Parker, and CP3. Knicks fans
laugh.gif

the *%@% outta here.

*spits on this **@!+*

^^ well we have the $, why not go for the best? Miami did it, they were just as delusional as every team in the league until they signed em..

But anyway.. There's a couple things I wanna see

Bill Walker lost like 30 pounds, healthier
Chandler & Gallo

Hate to say it but how this bum Curry play in his contract year..

Still got Amare..

We can be a 6 seed

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

^^ well we have the $, why not go for the best? Miami did it, they were just as delusional as every team in the league until they signed em..
Yup. I'm glad it's over. Very disappointed, but we can still make out very good this & next year.

Originally Posted by quik1987

laugh.gif

If they are smart they would all stay in the West because the East is so loaded. They path would be a little easier in the West. Yeah, the Lakers are there but they are going to be a year older.

Boston
Orlando
Miami
chicago
Atlanta
milwaukie

In my opinion are the top 6 in the east. So we should be able to obtain a 7-8 seed.

Boston
Orlando
Miami
chicago
Atlanta
milwaukie

In my opinion are the top 6 in the east. So we should be able to obtain a 7-8 seed.

COWARD

if he had to take the easy way out like he just did....dude was never built for NYC

not gonna lie, i kinda wanted to see lebron join sign with ya'll. Lebron and Amare in a d'antoni system would have been
sick.gif

who do ya'll expect to have as a starting point guard next year?

Originally Posted by DubA169

COWARD

if he had to take the easy way out like he just did....dude was never built for NYC

laugh.gif
 and if melo goes to NY with the other players next year or whatever... isnt melo taking the easy way out too?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

COWARD

laugh.gif
 and if melo goes to NY with the other players next year or whatever... isnt melo taking the easy way out too?
1. melo is not from denver and will not announce his decision to go to NY live

2. so now we're all of a sudden a good team? we obviously have to be right if he's taking the easy way out? yet 90% of ya'll said how much we %%+$@@@ suck and are worse than the cavs.

3. dantoni said it best "not everyone has the balls to play in NY" end of story.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

COWARD

laugh.gif
What other players? Amar'e and who? Everybody the Knicks have been talking about getting especially the marquee names have been through trade acquisition. If Melo signs here how could he be taking the easy way out? He's not plotting with 4 other guys on going to one place.

Back
Top Bottom