21 year old sneaker entrepreneur shot and killed in his store

This is why I stay lowkey.

I just don't get it.

RIP young king

Last edited:
RIP. Happened about 5 miles from me. 
mean.gif

"They didn't get any money. They got nothing, so he was killed for nothing. They got nothing. Just shoot him for what?" said Mally's mother, Tina Wilson.
mean.gif
 ...there will be more to the story. There's always more. But, my condolences.

I saw Perfect Pair mentioned him

Didn't know that was Soley's spot

RIP
Yea he was co-owners at the spot with Mally, helped get the store up and running after Mally had a failed experience/attempt with his own store in the past ...They had recently opened a spot in Philly too......Mally was a good dude been to the shop and met him a few times.....he had nothing but love and passion for others like himself in the sneaker game
tired.gif
!!!...always wanted his own store and to help to care of his family...***** crazy its a sick crazy world we live in today
mean.gif
!!!!

Last edited:
That's too bad man, hopes the killer get caught up. Dude looks like he was going to take off.

Im so proud of young people have courage to turn their passion into an honest living. Makes me want to take that step as well.

So sad to see it ended by evil people all over nothing.

Sickening. He was a young black business owner. To have such a bright future ahead of him get cut off over some stupid **** is beyond tragic

It always seems like the people who are doing good and helping others are the ones getting caught up in foolishness. Very sad to hear this

the 2nd overall pick in a draft on nba 2k my gm ....was named exactly jamaal gaines...............crazy R.I.P

Back
Top Bottom