23isback Jordan prices

first post in a while but here's the story
so i go on 23isback.com just to see if there is any updated release info (i know they get their info from us) but the were selling the concord 6rings for $280, the 6/17 cdp for $625. and the 11/12 cdp for $750. W T F are they thinking, no one is gonna buy those for those prices.
smh.gif
at 23isback

first post in a while but here's the story
so i go on 23isback.com just to see if there is any updated release info (i know they get their info from us) but the were selling the concord 6rings for $280, the 6/17 cdp for $625. and the 11/12 cdp for $750. W T F are they thinking, no one is gonna buy those for those prices.
smh.gif
at 23isback

The manager at my footlocker was biggin up the site hard. Starting to wonder if it's his site haha

The manager at my footlocker was biggin up the site hard. Starting to wonder if it's his site haha

They do it, because some less intelligent folk actually pay it. -_- Some just think they getting what they pay for, but in all reality they're getting hit.

They do it, because some less intelligent folk actually pay it. -_- Some just think they getting what they pay for, but in all reality they're getting hit.

Back
Top Bottom