24: Live Another Day Thread | Mondays 9PM EST on FOX

They can still blow up the entire world.

It'd be so hilarious to see them not wrap up most of this story by doing that. The fan reaction alone :rofl:

I'm still holding out for a nuclear fall out ending. Bad guys win, billions dead or dying, Jack still alive trying to survive and save those he can. Then I'd definitely want to see a movie; 24: The Last Days

Last edited:
Those scenes from next week's trailer... as long as they keep Chloe, I think we'll be ok. 

Good episode though... I enjoyed it.  

I have no idea how they're gonna end everything in 1 hr though. 

It's gonna be a happy ending
itd be a happy ending if it ended with a happy ending from kate 
devil.gif

the producers said it will depend on fox, the ratings, and the fans request etc.. wanting another season. He also said that they were looking to expand the 24 series and not kill off jack bauer, but pretty much he ride off in the sunset and kate and erik (african guy) be the main characters with kate being the lead pretty much replacing bauer like a female version of bauer..

erik " aint you toofat's cousin...." bang

After Cheng Zhi got the satellite feed. How did he not know which direction Bauer was coming from. One plot hole, but either way Jack was going to get to him, it might've just took a bit longer.

Next one up: Jack Bauer- From Russia with Love

The real happy ending will be when chloe, kate and belicheck break him outta russian gulag and he goes home to see his grandkid(s)

that is what I am hoping for; I would just like to see Jack have a real happy ending with Kim and his grandkids

What the **** kind of ending was that? :stoneface: :smh: I mean even for an open ending just in case wants another season that was a bad ending.

Thematically she didn't have to die. Made no sense to me. Complete bull ****.

Then that ending for Jack???!!!! What the ****! The Jack Bauer I know would've murked all them dudes. I mean forget all of the past seasons. Just off these 12 eps the Jack I know would've strangled dude next to him and then ripped the pilot's throat out and fly the helicopter off in to the sunset.

What the **** kind of ending was that?
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
I mean even for an open ending just in case wants another season that was a bad ending.

Then that ending for Jack???!!!! What the ****! The Jack Bauer I know would've murked all them dudes. I mean forget all of the past seasons. Just off these 12 eps the Jack I know would've strangled dude next to him and then ripped the pilot's throat out and fly the helicopter off in to the sunset.
I think you're missing the point of the premise around Jack Bauer.  

I think the writers were trying showcase how people around him always end up getting hurt or him losing the people closest to him.

HIs wife, his previous bae, and now Audrey.  Ultimately, as long as he's around his love ones, they'll always be in danger.  Which is the reason why he's not running anymore and just trying to put an end to this bad karma around him.  

If Jack would have tried to be "Jack" they would have all been lit up by the number of snipers around standing guard.

Only thing bad about the finale was the way it ended and the producers talking like another season isnt a sure thing.

It'd be crazy if jack actually had to work FOR the russians next year to help them stop a threat, in exchange for his freedom.

What the **** kind of ending was that? :stoneface: :smh: I mean even for an open ending just in case wants another season that was a bad ending.

I think the writers were trying showcase how people around him always end up getting hurt or him losing the people closest to him.

HIs wife, his previous bae, and now Audrey.  Ultimately, as long as he's around his love ones, they'll always be in danger.  Which is the reason why he's not running anymore and just trying to put an end to this bad karma around him.  
I know that part but the way this season went it honestly did not hit the way hit needed to hit for Audrey to die like that.

Like if Jack wasn't there and things went down with just Amy, Audrey probably still gets kidnapped.
If Jack would have tried to be "Jack" they would have all been lit up by the number of snipers around standing guard.
Not when he was in the helicopter.

At that point snipers are called off and Chloe is driving away. He wasn't cuffed or knocked out. Son just chilling in the passenger seat. All he has to do is wait while they're far enough or over water and kill all them dudes and fly off in to the sunset. Dude can't signal the snipers when he's dead.

I know that part but the way this season went it honestly did not hit the way hit needed to hit for Audrey to die like that.

Like if Jack wasn't there and things went down with just Amy, Audrey probably still gets kidnapped.
Not when he was in the helicopter.

At that point snipers are called off and Chloe is driving away. He wasn't cuffed or knocked out. Son just chilling in the passenger seat. All he has to do is wait while they're far enough or over water and kill all them dudes and fly off in to the sunset. Dude can't signal the snipers when he's dead.

But we havent gotten that far into the story yet, right? What you said could still happen.

Last edited:
Great finale. One more season please. Chloe and Kate help Jack escape Russia. Jack and Kim are reunited at the end. Story complete.

Back
Top Bottom