24: Live Another Day Thread | Mondays 9PM EST on FOX

Ms. Stark treating dude like he is helping her get revenge on the Lannisters. No mistakes sir.

Last edited:
Damn good show tonight, if its anything like every other season of 24...I wonder who the mole is
laugh.gif

The eps and characters weren't as good, just seemed like same ol par for the course 24 but Jack being a wild boy was great :pimp: :rofl:

Headbutt shorty, launcher dropping the street on her, damn she can take some hits.

SMH at the JB slander by all those people in the episode. JB deserved better than that he's a hero.

wasn't that impressed

24 reminds me of the Following with all the plot twists and ridiculous crap

"You probably think that I am at a disadvantage... but I promise you that... I AM NOT"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Missed the first hour... figured it was the usual... jack being framed, jack escapes blah blah blah...

i love 24 but it better throw some crazy twist next week

do yourself a favor and go back and watch the earlier seasons, that way you'll gain an appreciation for the greatness of jack bauer. i really doubt this season will be anything close to what 24 was like 10 years ago.
1st season was good, everything else was absolutely trash imo.. possibly one of the worst tv shows ive ever watched

^ Yep, that was the point, I think.  For sure, they'll become allies since she was smart enough to get what Jack was trying to do. 

I hope Bauer gets to put some rounds into Keller leading to his demise. Never forget. don't like this start so far, it just seems dated and they are following the old formula again. they should of done a prequel or a flashback episode to explain Jack's disappearance. i need to see more of Miranda Lawson and her running abilities, she's been terrible so far though acting wise, can't believe chris partlow is actually playing a clean good guy??? 

Well, this episode was definitely feeling more familiar... they had *that* terrorist who happened to start to grow a conscious, Kate's definitely being shaped as being the female-Jack and Audrey's husband is *that* guy in the administration moving and manipulating the piece behind the prez's back.  Same formula... not that I'm complaining...

And poor Chloe. 

Well, this episode was definitely feeling more familiar... they had *that* terrorist who happened to start to grow a conscious, Kate's definitely being shaped as being the female-Jack and Audrey's husband is *that* guy in the administration moving and manipulating the piece behind the prez's back.  Same formula... not that I'm complaining...

And poor Chloe. 
I see this season just as ppl in general view things in introspect and only recall the highlights and good of something and don't view it objectively. This season so far is decent pretty good, just as it was in the past. It still has the same basis/premise as the older seasons and it hasn't steered to far from what the show is all about.

So far so good IMO.  Really enjoyed the first 3 hours.  I dont understand the complaints people have about it being the same formula.  Yeah, its similar.  But are people expecting  something completely different?  Does CSI use a different formula every season?  Hospital shows? 

Its a show about terrorism.  Its a show about how to stop terrorism.  How many different angles can be played?  They have something that works, so they stick with it.

Back
Top Bottom