24 Looking to build Credit... What are some good tips on your first Credit Card

creditkarma.com 
Credit Karma is the goat
smokin.gif
Annualcreditreport.com

There is no penalty for checking your score no matter where you get it from or if you pay for it or not
Thanks guys

I just applied for the citi double cash card and got approved for $2.5k, not bad

Just got the Barclays Apple Rewards card to finance the new MacBook Pros interest free. Got some iTunes cards headed my way :smokin

They approved me for 2k which is low in comparison to my other cards. Not a big deal I guess. Maybe it's because in the application process I put the estimated purchase was $1,000-$1,500.

Just got the Barclays Apple Rewards card to finance the new MacBook Pros interest free. Got some iTunes cards headed my way :smokin

They approved me for 2k which is low in comparison to my other cards. Not a big deal I guess. Maybe it's because in the application process I put the estimated purchase was $1,000-$1,500.

How long do you get 0% interest with that?

Yall really copping those MBPs?
sick.gif
Man I'm looking to cop a last gen loaded 15in 1TB for a steal . Maybe in 4 years get the next gen for the skylake processor .

The processor and thinness is the only thing that makes me want the new gen MBP.

Man I'm looking to cop a last gen loaded 15in 1TB for a steal . Maybe in 4 years get the next gen for the skylake processor .

The processor and thinness is the only thing that makes me want the new gen MBP.

I had a 13in 2014 retina but needed 16gb ram for my VMs so i copped a refurb 2015 15in retina and couldnt be happier.

I copped a MB air for travel when they started going on sale since the soecs are better than the 12in MB

Last edited:
I had a 13in 2014 retina but needed 16gb ram for my VMs so i copped a refurb 2015 15in retina and couldnt be happier.

I copped a MB air for travel when they started going on sale since the soecs are better than the 12in MB
When did they make the last gen thinner was it in 2014? A guy tried to sell me his 2013 16GB 1TB 15in MBP for $1800 told him I wouldn't pay more than $1500 lmao he didn't like that *shrugs* I'm in no hurry.

Edie: lol I just hit dude up I just checked the specs these are pretty much the same as the current gen MBPs

Last edited:
When did they make the last gen thinner was it in 2014? A guy tried to sell me his 2013 16GB 1TB 15in MBP for $1800 told him I wouldn't pay more than $1500 lmao he didn't like that *shrugs* I'm in no hurry.

Edie: lol I just hit dude up I just checked the specs these are pretty much the same as the current gen MBPs

I wanna say 2013 is when the first Retinas came out (i think 13 in only?) and there were issues, and 2014 is when they ironed out the issues, and 2015 was just a spec refresh. The retina came out late 2013 I wanna say.

I would check the Apple Refurb site and see what the 2015s are hitting on.

Back
Top Bottom