25 creepiest places in the world VOL. where to take your next vacay

Gunkanjima reminds me of the island in James Bond skyfall.

In the 2012 James Bond film Skyfall, the island served as an inspiration for the lair of villain Raoul Silva but filming did not take place on the island itself. One section was recreated at Pinewood Studios in Great Britain and the rest via CGI

Yep, right on :lol:

Great post, OP. :pimp: All look dope but some are actually creepier than others, especially the fog-shrouded Greenland amusement park and the church decorated with bones. The City Hall station has a beautiful interior but knowing the type of hooliganism that goes down in the subway, that **** would be encrypted with filth with the quickness. :smh: This post led me to read up on a lot of these individually and just finished reading about abandoned subway stations around the City.

Have to go to that forest asap! 
you feeling suicidal?
nerd.gif
just emo like that 

NatGeo made a  documentary about the town with all the twins.

Last edited:
love this video

I would advise anyone else with an interest in NYC's abandoned subway stations to check out the documentary "Dark Days". Very interesting and don't doubt for one second there are people living in fortresses down in the abandoned stations

Clinton Rd, Greystone, and all the other abandoned insane asylums are pretty sketchy, also witches well at mt holly, or the entrance to hell. These are all NJ spots that are sketchy, only place i really wanna check out is Plum Island and the Abandoned Fish Factory. I don't mess with asylums because tweakers stay there.

Horse****.
please, I've already lurked parts of a supposed haunted mental institution solo in the late afternoon (around 6-7 in september/october) only reason I didn't go at night was bc of parking issues. lurked a freemason cemetery kinda solo around 2 in the morning, found a creepy doll too on a headstone.

only thing I'm scared of is spiders.

Whenever I see abandoned cities I think of Wall-E for some reason, man having young kids warps your mind, I see everything Disney :lol:

Last edited:
Don't be fooled by the Winchester mystery house. You'll see all these billboards with skulls on them and what not advertising the place. Then when you see where it's located you'll be like WTF??

It's right across the street from an upscale shopping center, high end condos and apartments. It shares the lot with a century movie theatre and a diner. I think it's overrated. I think Alcatraz should be on this list. And this house in San Jose View media item 745340
Google "hellyer house San Jose"

Don't be fooled by the Winchester mystery house. You'll see all these billboards with skulls on them and what not advertising the place. Then when you see where it's located you'll be like WTF??

It's right across the street from an upscale shopping center, high end condos and apartments. It shares the lot with a century movie theatre and a diner. I think it's overrated. I think Alcatraz should be on this list. And this house in San Jose View media item 745340

Whats the story behind the Hellyer House?

I googled it but found nothing on it, couldnt view the youtube vid. because im at work.....

the map of the forest reminds me of battle royale :lol:

they should've added that other abandoned Island in NYC that there was a thread about a while back

The Mystery House is a pretty cool place.

Marsh Road is scarier though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom