25 creepiest places in the world VOL. where to take your next vacay

82b30084612211e39166124a9393de5f_8.jpg

in the town over there is a university that was somewhat made out of the remains of an abandoned mental institution. (CSUCI is the university, Camarillo mental state hospital I think was the name) place has like 3 separate sections aside from the main campus, not sure since I've only been to one. but place gives you mad creeps.

At the time I took the above picture, it was my two homies and myself in a room to the right of us, we were talking and we heard a spray can move (like the bearing or whatever inside) but nothing came out in the pic.

this one my homie took as we were leaving (my other friend and myself were still inside the building) and look at the doorway to the right.

6a64c342fe2f11e2902022000a1ddbd3_7.jpg

I'd diddybop through all 'em spots alone smokin' loud at night while shoutin' bloody mary and playin with a ouija board.

Horse****.
please, I've already lurked parts of a supposed haunted mental institution solo in the late afternoon (around 6-7 in september/october) only reason I didn't go at night was bc of parking issues. lurked a freemason cemetery kinda solo around 2 in the morning, found a creepy doll too on a headstone.
only thing I'm scared of is spiders.

yea spiders may take the cake for me as well. id think 2x before chilling in some haunted asylum or some **** tho. i aint about that life. you could get faded by some type of undead, and have your *** buried in the walls, or some water filled basement never to be seen again.

my man, u pound cake

the only sketchy part about that was the fact it seemed structurally unsound

**** wasnt creepy in the slightest way
I never said it was creepy, we were on the topic of sketchy places. A creepy place would be greystone insane asylum or the gates of hell, maybe the pine barron woods but abandoned buildings are sketchy, no way around it. Sketchy stuff happens in sketchy places homie

I would love to go explore those places alone.

I'm a weirdo

Last edited:
Back to the topic, running into fiends doesnt trip me out, running into a group of dope heads is another story

Back
Top Bottom