25 creepiest places in the world VOL. where to take your next vacay

Feel asleep on the 6 train one night, i woke up with the train car stopped in that City Hall station. Boy i thought i had either died or went back in time.. i had the chills..

I wanna check it out...might go sometime with a couple of my boys

I believe this guy goes to that subway station
This video is so dope ! First time seeing it. 

i would do everything besides climb the bridge, my hands actually started to sweat while i was watching. Never would i climb a damn bridge with no safety equipment on 

That resort and that ghost mine look like a place that would have the makings of a great horror movie

The Ruins of Detroit, Michigan

Detroit is a land of contrast. Although it has a bustling downtown area, many parts of the city are little more than memorials to a time long gone. With large industrial structures crumbling throughout, it is the face of urban decay.

yall aint ****

aint no dam "ruins" and it aint creepy 

ol cotton candy *** ******

Smh I aint eem gon get into how they just show u those parts of the city. They don't show u the good parts.

"...even witnessed dogs jump off, survive, climb back up, and jump off again."

:wow:

I would go here last out of all of them.. If dogs are killing themselves, then something has to be going on here.. :nerd:

lol you must be from Detroit....... 

yea

ok, its a lot of nice/normal parts too

yall dont understand, the population went from like 2mil to 700k in a matter of years, of course its gonna be abandoned houses

and lets not say how those people literally just moved to the other side of 8 mile

my point is, it aint creepy and it aint even that bad as how yall actin

(but unemployment in MI as a whole is no joke, that **** is horrible)

$50 for a house in Detroit....is that forreal? Wow...
mean.gif
idk, its probably one of those horrible, structurally unsound joints

i know for a fact you can get a house for 600 tho, a friend of a friend got put out her house (it was small, but it was a legit house) and the people who bought it, got it for 600 flat

Smh I aint eem gon get into how they just show u those parts of the city. They don't show u the good parts.

They don't but what was once a bustling metropolis and has been reduced to something like what they show you in that video still makes me go :smh::smh: The major metropolises and the proud cities of this nation having a section like that should be a serious concern. The Bronx was once like that and there are still sections that look like they've had a bomb dropped on them but no way would you see real estate prices drop as low as what they are in the areas of Detroit

Damn... These are dope. I'll probably do some research on some of these in class.

Lmaooo ruins of detroit....**** does not belong on this list, nothing creepy about abandoned buildings stripped for the scrap metal

Back
Top Bottom