2K9ss on PYS for $175

^^^
roll.gif
EASY PASS

Im thinkin of gettin the blk/white colorway to mow the lawn in. Dont they drop the same day? if pys puts those up i will pick them up

Don't worry people they'll hit the sale rack soon enough, and if they don't sell there then get in line at the shelter on Christmas

still not feelin them for that price...im interested in seein them in person and the black CW's but not at that price....nice heads up btw

Originally Posted by MH602

Im thinkin of gettin the blk/white colorway to mow the lawn in. Dont they drop the same day? if pys puts those up i will pick them up

ducktales...are you trying to get cool points saying that you're going to pay over $100 for these just to mow the lawn???

thanks s dubl!

Amazing how a thread simply telling the interested where to get shoes turns into a thread of people telling you at what price they wouldn't cop.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by MH602

ducktales...are you trying to get cool points saying that you're going to pay over $100 for these just to mow the lawn???

same thing i was thinkin when i read da comment 1st time round....but maybe dude's that fortunate
eyes.gif

Ducktales???
ohwell.gif
^^^^ you dont think i can afford a $200 pair of J's. Ibasically mean i will pick the blk/whites up as my everyday beaters. I dont have to prove anything to most of the kids here on NT. Ive been in the J game since85 i dont need cool points

Back
Top Bottom