2nd Annual N.C. Sneaker Summit Saturday November 21st Charlotte, NC

aae360532795b0d37d85916a12bbd2f9d0e278c5.jpg

5493624328dfb04877cb9fc01e9cdb5593bd8ddc.jpg

Please check us out and keep up with the updates at

www.ncsneakersummit.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com/ncsneakersummit

www.myspace.com/ncsneakersummit

email: [email protected]

Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, SC, and Alabama people, do not hesitate to contact me about possible tables for yourselves at the event. I know it's far,but it will be worth it.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

You may wanna holla at the sneaker stores too to see if they wanna participate as well too

Yes sir, that was done a few months ago. All the stores are down to participate again, and they will most likely be donating for the raffle.

Right now i'm quite surprised not too many people are donating considering how great last year's went, and how much people have been talking abouthaving another one as of late. I may have to can the event if the sneakerheads themselves arent willing to show some sacrifice.

I will be going to charlotte this weekend to discuss the venue and dates... via email, i think nov 21st is our best shot.

if i wasnt in so much debt id help out with a donation

All the stores are down to participate again, and they will most likely be donating for the raffle.
which spots are participating?

2nd Annual North Carolina Sneaker Summit

I'm with 99% certainty the time/date is Saturday November 21st, 2009 in Charlotte, NC.

More details will be filled up as I complete the contract for the space.

I will now begin entertaining people who are interested in Showcasing and possibly performances(dependent on how many I can fit in) 15,000 Sq feet. There willpractically be no limit of tables LOL.

LETS DO THIS.

eyes of hazel---> can you still cancel? I can probably get good hotel rates for the event if that is what you're coming down for....can u help spreadthe word for the DMV area? thanks man

i'll try to put in for that weekend even though i know i wont get off for it....i can prob still switch days with my coworkers

Permanent hook-ups from my college counselor/recruiter days -- I paid $38/daily for my room after taxes, and I can change the date(s) up to the day of.

So I'm good.

T, can't wait to see you pimpin'.

I just got the thumbs up from Red Bull. They'll be making a pit-stop to provide us with free drinks :smile:
They will of course be handing out drinks courtesy of their Red Bull girls :-D

lets do thisssss!!!

Just a heads up, the link to the Facebook page doesn't work. It says the pagedoesn't exist.
nerd.gif

T,

Go ahead and look up "NC SNeaker Summit" it should be there. both the event and profile. IF you can, send invites to as many friends as you can. thiswill hopefully get some people perking some interest.

SMiley--> Table costs, information,and etc will hopefully come next week. Plenty of space, so no worries. Just have to work on pricing, and also rules, etc.

Thanks guys!

updates on people who wants to display/sell !!

For those that want to display, showcase, or sell.
Here are some important information!

- Tables will be 12ft x 2.5ft
- 1st Table will be $50.00, each additional table will be $25.00
- For each table purchased, 2 chairs will be provided. More can be purchased for $3.00 per chair.
-You will need to complete an application form so I know you arent selling Pokemon cards.
-Payments can be made via this website AFTER application is received.
-If you donate by Nov 1st, you will be allowed to take 50% of the amount donated and credit it towards your table price. (ie- if you donated $20, you can take10$ off of your table cost)

Email us at [email protected] for more information.

Iam coming from The Bahamas just to make this summit,i was looking for an event to go to or even take part in by shoe casing some of my kicks,the lastcompetetion i went to was in Orlando in aprill 2007 and that was great,so i will def be there as long as the date is confirmed.

Adelpho3'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

Can i make donatioin by mailing a money order or wire transfer ?

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

Back
Top Bottom