2nd Annual N.C. Sneaker Summit Saturday November 21st Charlotte, NC

*prays it doesn't snow... prays it doesn't snow*

I think I'm a just bring the fam, and make it a complete 3-day weekend.
Either take off that Friday, and hit the road Thursday... Or take that following Monday off...

Hopefully catch a Bobcats game that Thursday or Friday night, gotta check their home schedule.

I just wrote this out on the Facebook Notes.

pass it on. lol

FAQ about the Sneaker Summit
1. Can I buy shoes there?
-Yes shoe boutiques and collectors will be selling their heat. CASH only. so save up! :smile:

2. Can I trade?
-At this time, if you want to trade with a collector, we ask you do it outside of the event. Unless you have a table, you will not be allowed to bring anyshoes inside except for the one you have on your feet.

3. Can I sell?
-Sure. If you have some random shoes, shirts, etc related with sneaker culture, get yourself a table and sell!

4. I got heat, but I'm worried about my shoes
-We will have security on premises and entry/exits will be closely monitored. We did not have any issues last year. Please rest assured.

5. What stuff will be on the raffle?
-Depending on which companies hop on board, you will have anything from Blazers, dunks, hats, shirts, to the true blue III's possibly being raffled off.Rest assured, we had 3000$ worth of stuff we raffled off. It would behoove you to stick around with your raffle ticket :smile:

6. How much to get in?
-It's on facebook, myspace, and blog lol.

7. How do i get a raffle ticket?
-Your admission ticket IS your raffle ticket :smile: . Feel free to buy more tickets if you want to increase your chances of winning.

8. When is the raffle?
-It will be held every hour.

9. What kind of performances should we expect?
-As of now, Kooley High and Kaze (just signed with Universal) will be performing. We are currently reviewing other possible minor acts.

10. I got heat, I still don't buy this whole "sneaker summit" thing.
-The reason why we started this event is to represent NC/SC and to put us on the map for sneaker culture. Frankly, we got tired of seeing fake sneakerseverywhere we go. We also got tired of young kids thinkin they got heat on their feet, but knew nothing about the history of the kicks. It's to spreadsneaker culture in different aspects. If you think it may be whack, feel free to keep your collection in hibernation and keep it hidden forever in your backcloset for you to enjoy. We would hope that if you were a true sneakerhead, you'd understand community participation is key to spreading an importantmessage :smile:

11. How is this going to be advertised?
-Check around Charlotte for Blu Magazine. We will be in there. We will have flyers across NC and SC and Va in November across MANY shoe stores. We are alsolooking to get billboards off of I-85 and I-77 :smile:

12. I know I have the best heat around, so I don't need to prove it to anyone.
-RRRREAAAALLLLY!?....do u have the Seamless Jordan X's? the playstation Air Force 1s? The DQM Air Max 90? Stop talking the talk and get a table out there.I promise you it'll be fun.

13. Besides shoes, what else is gonna be out there?
-Music, Food, Custom artists, clothing lines, etc etc.

14. Should I come in there with some heat?
-I hope so.

15. What if I come in there with some fake sneakers?
- you WILL get clowned. You WILL get surrounded and be picked on like the fat kid on a see-saw. Please save us the trouble of saving you. JUST DON'T WEARFAKES!

16. I have more questions. Who do I contact?
[email protected]

17. I'll be there for sure. How do i get there?
- all your needs are on the websites :smile:

What about re-entry fam?

-----------

Real talk, I'm just bringing the family (as I did for the N.W.A. reunion event).

Let's say I wanna come at open... Leave to take fam downtown to Mert's for lunch... Then come back later (in case seller's were running late).

Is that gonna fly? Or I need to pay another $5 to get in?

Either way, I'm game.

Just posting this incase out of towners like myself fall in the same boat....

Welp,

If anyone that is selling know what they are selling and the prices (sz. 10.5/11), please inbox me.

Nothing is better than a guaranteed pre-sale, in an economy where no one is buying currently...

Flyers are in print!!

aae360532795b0d37d85916a12bbd2f9d0e278c5.jpg

5493624328dfb04877cb9fc01e9cdb5593bd8ddc.jpg

I would normally come out, but we are heading to FL on the 20th and wont be back until the 29th. How everything goes great. I will be down for next year.

everyone make sure to come out. event was great last time expect the same this time
come out and meet some of your local sneakerheads
and everyone give thanks to ncsneakersummit in putting all of this together for a second time. gotta be chaotic tryin to set something up so we all appreciateit ncsneakersummit

This weekend will be vigorous.

I will be manually be handing out Flyers all around Gboro and Charlotte.

Look for it at your nearest sneaker shop.

HOlla.

p.s.--> if u r in charlotte/gboro and want to help pass them out, let me know. I'll give you free admission if you can follow protocol.

Originally Posted by NCSneakerSummit

flyers are all passed out....all 4000 of them EASY. hahahaha. lets do thissss!!

Did you ship me some to pass out around here? Not sure if you got my e-mail, but if youstill want me to pass some out around here, then that's fine.

Kev - I just thought about it. How am I going to hit that soul food spot up with you if Ihave my stuff on display? No way I'm leaving it unattended.

^
I didn't know you were gonna have an official "display" there...

No worries.

I'll bring you some yams, mac'n cheese, and smothered pork chops back from Merts.

You'll be grabing your balls, and walking/talking in an incredible 'changed' way in minutes.

hahahahahhahahahahahaha!

Tyler, sorry for the delay man. its been hectic. i havent had a chance to even be near a post office.

thats great news we are on there.

if u are displaying and need runners, my volunteers can go get food for u and such. of course u should tip them as well :tongue:

eek.gif
@ "designer athletic" still pushing.

I got so many steals from them via ebay from 99-03...

Def. doig my NC lurking on 85 (fashion ave., etc.) before hitting Charlotte...

Back
Top Bottom