2nd Annual N.C. Sneaker Summit Saturday November 21st Charlotte, NC

I see it's the same kats posting here over and over...

But if anyone has a DS pair of black Vs (mine are yellowed) holla...

Also -- just advice -- have a trunk of goodies. Trades in the parking lot are always a good look (from past experience at these kind of events). I'll havea few "rare" things for fair trade that day, all DS...

Usually come out happier in trades than sales, especially in today's times. It's tighter now than ever...

yeah cuz unless you're a vendor with a table, no shoes will be allowed to be brought in except for those on your feet. haha

Bushman--> yea we have Kosmic Kickz representin. GDS was talkin about doin it....but i'll let him contact me if he wants to join.

^that's what's up...the owner @ Kosmic is good peoples...

Headquarters(now GDS) has been on some bs anyway so id be surprised if they did show up

damn im late on this:

I can finally put a face with a screen name/NT icon I've known for years.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

likewise even though i posted urs in the pyp thread in the dmv forum

FYI:

We will be having a special side raffle for those that are interested.

It will be $20.00 per ticket

You do not have to be present to win (you will write in your name, number, email address, etc)

Winner will be chosen live at 3pm

The prize will vary based on TOTAL number of raffles entered.
for example,

1~10 raffles, you have a chance at winning XXX
11~29 raffles, you have a chance at winning YYY
and if the raffle count is anything more than 30 raffles, you win ZZZ

CASH ONLY.

The kicks will be in a glass case when you walk in, cant miss it!

ill definitely be there reppin gboro . . . lookin to cop some bred XIII's or retro Infrared VI's sz10.5 or 11 so if anybody has any and is gonna bethere just pm me . . .

lookin to cop some bred XIII's... sz10.5 or 11 so if anybody has any and is gonna be there just pm me . . .
Oh boy, the irony...
laugh.gif
Thanks to my pre-sale post a pageback, locked up a pair. *knocks on wood*

We will be having a special side raffle for those that are interested.

It will be $20.00 per ticket
$20.00 raffle/per person... For an event that cost $5 to get in... only $50 to host a table...

Doesn't add up, so I'll be intrigued on how that turns out...

Originally Posted by NCSneakerSummit

they are 3 different things?
I was unaware of that.

No need to be complex, I'm nobody.
Usually, for a raffle $5 or under, people don't care what the item(s) is. It's throw away money. So whatever the "surprise" is, so what. It was McD's doe.

A raffle $10 or more, usually people want to know what's in store for them to win if they contribute. That's "I have the right to question"money, lol.

This happend in D.C., and dude was scrambling to break even, lowering the raffle at the event before the announcement (DMP pack BTW), so he wouldn't breakhis word or simply return money to people who paid initially for a raffle ticket.

So, just talking from what I've viewed/experienced...

Either way, I'm game.

oh nah, i was keeping the 20$ a surprise b/c it'll be in a glass case right when you walk in. it's an option. if you are happy with the 5$ admissionthat could win u misc prizes, then thats cool.

but the items you'll win for the 20$ will base on how many pple enter, but all 3 shoes (based on the tier system) will be in a glass case. I can give you ahint.
the middle prize (11~29 raffles) will give u a chance to win a pair of DS pair of Spizikes, white/red cement..online exclusive ones.

so take a wild guess at the top and bottoms from there hehe.

we will keep everyone posted on how many pple enter it during the event and the prize/cost will not change b/c everything will be set in stone.

trust me. this is for the people.

whether they are crappy kicks or not, the admission ticket gives u a chance at winning over 30 pairs of shoes....

lol

I need a phone contact to call and get some info as soon as possible,thanks in advance

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 life
Nassau,Bahamas

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!!

Where: In Charlotte, NC Metrolina Expo Buiding "B"
10,000 sq feet of crazy rare shoes!
7100 Statesville RoadCharlotte, NC 28269

When: Saturday November 21st, 2009 10am~4pm

Who: collectors and retail shops from all over the East Coast will be showcasing rare kicks and many will be up for purchases, along with merchandises fromretail shops for sale. We will have Performers throughout the day including:

NC's own KAZE who is the $50,000 winner of the Loud.com Rapper and Producer Contest, now signed under SRC/Universal. http://www.myspace.com/kaze1

Big TReal - NC rapper who has worked with the likes of 9th Wonder, Little Brother, Supastition, Torae, and more. The name TREAL means, The Real EducationAlways Lives.http://www.myspace.com/bigtreal

Drique London: From Raleigh NChttp://www.myspace.com/driquelondon12 And More!

We have NC's Red Bull DJ Rep and Jukebox Hero Crew Member DJ SK holding it down on the 1's and 2's all daylong!!!http://www.weareyourheroes.com/http://www.redbullmusicacademy.com/

Cost: $5(Includes Admission and one raffle ticket)*** Additional Raffle tickets can be purchased at the door towards a chance to win prizes donated by oursponsors worth thousands of dollars.

***IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER***-If you or someone you know comes in with FAKE sneakers, you WILL get clowned and be posted on Youtube. Save yourself the trouble.Come in with flip flops and buy yourself a nice pair. Just tryin to help those first-timers!

**11/15/2009 update***Performance Lineup is as follows

11:30am- Drique London http://www.myspace.com/driquelondon12
12:30pm- Create Dont Hate Productions Presents, Local NC bboys myspace.com/battleslamjam

1:30pm- Kaze http://www.myspace.com/kaze1

2:30pm- Big Treal http://www.myspace.com/bigtreal

Raffle Items total over $4500 !! Raffles will be called at the top of every hour

***FOR CLARIFICATION***
-Your 5$ admission ticket IS your raffle ticket that will give you a chance to win the cool prizes (shoes, shirts, gift cards, etc etc etc)!
-We will have a Official Photographer (Creative Silence Photography) with backdrops for people to take pics!!
-We will have NuFacesNC.com interviewing/documenting the entire event!
- We will have a "I'm part of the Sneaker culture" wall/mural where you can sign your name to show that you were part of this monumental event!
-We will also have a separate OPTIONAL raffle ($20) for your chance to win some RARE kicks!

any questions? You got 24 hours to email me at [email protected] :smile:

SEE EVERYONE THERE!!

***IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER***-If you or someone you know comes in with FAKE sneakers, you WILL get clowned and be posted on Youtube. Save yourself the trouble. Come in with flip flops and buy yourself a nice pair. Just tryin to help those first-timers!

Tryna' help out how?

Most youngin's (especially down South -- NC, SC, GA, TN, etc.) don't know a difference between a "fake" and real shoe... Can you can'tblame them, with the quality of Nike's products the past few years...

So, instead of educating a brother, who paid his way into an event like everyone else, you clown him?

Yeah.

Okay.

You ain't gonna provide a dude with shoes free of charge in homage, keep your mouth shut.

That video on facebook was straight B-U-N-S. Halfway like.....

Just tired of the "elite'ism" and phony crap in this hobby from youngin's/hypebeasts making EVERYONE who just like clean kicks look likeBozos aka clowns.

Y'all forget y'all had to be educated once too.

On the road.

My rant for the morning............................

YO! ^ I feel very much like you. I'm hesitant to go... because I suspect most of the crowd will be ISS'ers. I know of 2 people who will bethere that I DO NOT mess with like that (one of whom is a former NT'er). The other? He asked a homie of mine if he could"borrow" his OG Columbia XI's to display on his collection table.
smh.gif

What part of the game is that?

DF!!!

YO! ^ This guy left before I even put my clothes on
smh.gif
... I fell back. See ya next time.
ohwell.gif

DF!!!

Lol...im on the wifeys time so really she has the final say so...would have stayed longer to chop it up with the sneaker & clothing spots but she waslosing patience. ima try my hardest to swing thru CC Mills...@!!@ is long overdue

sooooooo this is the first time i stroll in the regional section in YEARS and i stumble across this........at 5:32PM!!!!!!!! stuff like this always happens to me FML
eyes.gif
(lol that probably came off alil emoish)

so how was it?

Back
Top Bottom