2nd chance at job

I had a interview during the holiday season but I wasn't offered a job. I've applied again and now a 2nd interview is in the process of being set up! Anyone work or has worked at nike can help me nail it this time! Let me know how it went for you to get it

make sure you tell them you love shoes.

give them your NT screen name.

and the secret NT sneaker hand shake :nerd:

they do a phone call interview, then 2 in person interviews. be ready to answer questions like, what is nike to you, how have you exercise leadership, what is a good and bad service you receive, what separates you from the rest of the people who apply for this job? do you know what your position you are applying for? what can you bring to this team?

be early, be confident, and just be ready to answer those questions above

ooo and they ask have you ever experience a time where an employee was being dishonest? just remember that you always want to treat customers as a guest. you want them leaving the store and wanting to come back not only for the product but the service that is provided.

Where I applied they don't do phone call interviews it's via email. But I got an interview set up and I'm ready hopefully I get it this time.

Back
Top Bottom