3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

i'll take scola or horford for ROY over durant any day. . rockets up by 15 at the half and t-mac hasn't scored a single point yet.

screw it, that last shot by Kobe says it all.

Houston is just torching us with amazing team defense, can't fault them really. Lakeshow really hasn't shown up for today, if we can get it to 10pts bythe 4th I'll be happy.

We couldn't have played any more ******ed.
Im going to call it quits with this game and finish up some work.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why are the refs giving all the calls to a rookie (Scola)?

Where's our defense?
nerd.gif

refs seems to always go hard against the lakers on their road games and with a fouling team like the rockets its even worse

This is getting hard to watch. Rockets want this game. They are playing great d and we are killing ourselfs with stupid fouls.

Battier is killing kobe with his D. Everytime kobe puts up a shot battier put his hand right in kobe's face. Great d. We can't grab a rebound. Lukewith his "high basketball IQ".

I am going to watch tiger.

laugh.gif
@ Lakers fans complaining about the refs, Scola being mic'd up,JVG a former Rockets coach showing love, complaining about the refs.
laugh.gif

Shane Battier is containing Mamba, and the rest of the 'Lake Show' ain't doing much outside of Turiaf.

Somebody put Fisher on a milk carton. His game is missing.

All this, Rockets up 15 with T-Mac with 0 points, and Rockets abusing the offensive glass with Mike Harris, Chuck Hayes and Scola.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why are they giving all the calls to a rookie (Scola)?

well b/c they're FOULS that you can hear the slaps to the hand

I found it funny when Scola went for the rebound, his arm went out and elbowed Kobe in the face, yet no call.
But hey, that isn't why we'reloosing, Houston is just straight schoolin' us!

laugh.gif
@ compaining about the refs when we all know everytime Kobe drives thelane and cries murder, he gets the whistle blown.

This game though, he's settling for contested jumpers, instead of taking initative and taking it to the rack and making the refs make a call.

laugh.gif
Lakers getting exposed something crucial on National Tv, number 1 teamin the west my foot, these @+@@#% is garbage. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost by 35 to be honest.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Kobe shooting 6-17, face it buddy, your not gonna score big points on the rockets today, it just isn't happening son, how bout you pass therock a lil bit eh? MVP my %%@. Ah well it don't matter, he can keep doing what he do as the Lakers get stomped in the process.
pimp.gif

smh.gif

Lakers playing like pure garbage. I had to turn it off; I have a final tomorrow and have to study before work. Lakers making me
mad.gif
= not good for studying.

Great game so far except T-mac really needs to step up. 0 pts, 3 assists. but Rafer is doing his thing and Battier trying his best to stick Kobe. Hope McGradycomes out strong in the 2nd half.

The ROC BOYS in the house tonight. man!!! THE ROC BOYS!!!

O yeah,

Scola is the Rookie of the Year and TMAC MVP!! doesn't get any better than that.

Skip to my LOU, most improved player of the year,

and Aldeman, best coach of the year

Battier, defensive player of the year!!

amazing!!!

With the bench consisting of Luke, Farmar and Sasha, the Lakes are going to drop significantly in the standings. Not to mention their effort has been dreadfulas of late.

**** of here with the ref comments The Lakers are playing like garbage and Battier held down Kobe the best anyone can.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

nyk buc wrote:

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

Why are they giving all the calls to a rookie (Scola)?

well b/c they're FOULS that you can hear the slaps to the hand

I found it funny when Scola went for the rebound, his arm went out and elbowed Kobe in the face, yet no call.
But hey, that isn't why we're
loosing, Houston is just straight schoolin' us!

HAHA dude..its a box out..good rebounding teams do it...Kobes face just happened to be there..its incidental contact A.K.A. NOT A FOUL...

is anyone still gonna keep stating that walton has a high bball iq?
sick.gif

I find it funny how our PG's always leave their man open to try and help as if they will play defense down low...I can't remember the last time thisteam made the other team get a charge...maybe fisher vs sac

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Meltdown has begun for the Lakeshow. I'm shocked that this game is even close right now, i fully expect the rox to put this game away in the byt he end of the second quarter. They're gonna embarrass these overrated frauds that don the purple and gold. Alston for a career high 45 points today.
laugh.gif

Kill yourself.

mad.gif
mad.gif
Lakers are playing like little vaginas
box out for crying out loud
not driving to the damn hoop
not rotating the damn ball
stupid technicals
fisher getting fried by skip
but props to the rockets...battier is playing beautiful defense on kobe. rockets just playing good team ball.
I just hate watching idiotic basketball.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
@ compaining about the refs when we all know everytime Kobe drives the lane and cries murder, he gets the whistle blown.

This game though, he's settling for contested jumpers, instead of taking initative and taking it to the rack and making the refs make a call.

he has gone to the basket and "missed" a lot of layups

he isn't getting the calls
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom