3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

i think phil needs to exploit odom. since the rockets don't double, odom scored 2 straight times with ease over hayes and scola. but then they forget abouthim.

odom is a legit offensive option but for some reason he doesn't get 15-16 shots

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the Rockets fans chirping like they just won the championship or something. We'll see who gets farther in the playoffs
wink.gif
Stop it. With all of our injuries who syas we make the playoffs? If we lose these next 2 games PHX will be 1 in the divison and we will be a 6th or 7th seed.

Obviously but thats where being a fan of your team comes in. I am confident Lakers will get it together and make the playoffs.

^ you sound silly.

all this bickering is disgusting.

edit: I hope we play the rockets in the playoffs. should be fun.

how are the lakers even above 500? i swear these dudes are mad overrated. wow. straight garbage. yall need more help.

i dont see the lakers makign it out the first round. honestly. they have no bench and no muster. straight ugly out there.

lets go ROCKS!!

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Lakers getting exposed something crucial on National Tv, number 1 team in the west my foot, these @+@@#% is garbage. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost by 35 to be honest.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Kobe shooting 6-17, face it buddy, your not gonna score big points on the rockets today, it just isn't happening son, how bout you pass the rock a lil bit eh? MVP my %%@. Ah well it don't matter, he can keep doing what he do as the Lakers get stomped in the process.
pimp.gif

dude they're playing the BEST DEFENSE in the L by far. there's a reason they are holding teams to 86ppg on 37% shooting in the last 10 games. they shut down lebron for one half just right after teh all-star break to the tune of 0-8.

plus, they're missing pau. but i think the lakers are really dumb. odom proved that hayes or anyone cannot guard him and he's not getting more shots.

laugh.gif
Aint the Lakers supposed to be the "best team in the western conference", and Kobe is "supposedly the best player in the NBA supposedly a MVP candidate" right? I don't wanna hear those excuses. Kobe and the Lakers should be able to at least compete with a depleted Rockets squad yet their getting their collective ***%# handed to them today. Lakers are soft with no heart and thats because of their supposed leader.

Wow...you just don't get it do. ONE game? One damn game and you want to discredit everything this team has done all year? If the rockets have a bad gameare they going to be horrible? Celitcs lost to the bobcats are they horrible? Come on man. Watch basketball and stop hating the lakers.

Don't you hate the western conference?
laugh.gif
Can't stand it diddy!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

how are the lakers even above 500? i swear these dudes are mad overrated. wow. straight garbage. yall need more help.

i dont see the lakers makign it out the first round. honestly. they have no bench and no muster. straight ugly out there.

lets go ROCKS!!
3PLEDOUBLE must be your brother...

i think phil needs to exploit odom. since the rockets don't double, odom scored 2 straight times with ease over hayes and scola. but then they forget about him.

odom is a legit offensive option but for some reason he doesn't get 15-16 shots

what is your major malfunction? do you not understand that it is odom who does not want to shoot?

anyways the officiating has been horribly one sided for the rockets BUT this laker team is highly overrated

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

lets go ROCKS!!

dude, lakers are a great team man. without gasol and bynum, they are simply a borderline 7/8 seed. but they'll get gasol back soon and bynum. stophatin'. you don't judge a team by ONE GAME.

lol dennis rodman in tmac's fav 5
pimp.gif
Shaq, Jordan, Magic, Rodman, and T-mac.
sick.gif

Only weakness is if it's a close game, the opposing team will use the Hack A Shaq and Hack A Rodman strategy.

But then again, NO game will be ever be close enough for that to happen.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the Rockets fans chirping like they just won the championship or something. We'll see who gets farther in the playoffs
wink.gif

you wouldn't say that if this team has yao. easily with yao, this team is the best team in the L. but yea, you'll go farther b/c you'll get pau and bynum back.

Wow, so 10 games ago and before that the Rockets were EASILY the best team in the league? I'm sorry but im not buying that.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Again, the reason why the Lakers are down, is because Kobe is settling for jumpers, while they're not posting up.

Lamar Odom could have his way with Scola in the paint, but they're not going to him.

Instead, they're dumping the ball off to Luke freakin' Walton.

In order for the Lakers to win, they just gotta do 3 things.

1. Kobe taking iniative. Taking it to the rack, getting some calls, and eventually that'll open up D-Fish, Vlad and Sasha for 3's.

2. Post up Odom on Scola/Hayes. Odom should abuse those guys in the paint.

3. Box out to avoid second chance points.

Lamar Odom does not have the mental capacity to post down low for more than 2 consecutive times

walton thinks he is the best play maker in the game so he will hog the ball at times
Kobe is afraid to go to the basket as much right now and mess upthat finger even more

lets go ROCKS!!
wow everything you just said is about the rockets. Rockets shouldn't be in the playoff race, straight garbage, need help, and once again,even if your team makes the playoffs, they won't see out of the 1st round. Lakers would spank that butt with a series with the rockets. I pray the sunsplay them.. because if I were you I get the brrooooooms out early!!!
roll.gif
atthe rockets being called title contenders.
roll.gif

Oh yeah, I am not discounting the Rockets at all. I think this streak is absolutely amazing. Especially without Yao for 9 games. IMO they definitely play thebest TEAM basketball in the NBA.

lets go ROCKS!!

Well missing Gasol and Bynum, we ARE not much better than a .500 team, which is what the record showed last year when we didn't have Gasol and Bynum hadnot developed yet.

Back
Top Bottom