3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

Ohh and in on page 12, after the game Lakers fans saying how they didn't have Pau and that's another reason why they lost.

I'll call it now.

In addition to the conspiracy Rockets backed, streak-driven refs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Lakers getting exposed something crucial on National Tv, number 1 team in the west my foot, these @+@@#% is garbage. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost by 35 to be honest.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Kobe shooting 6-17, face it buddy, your not gonna score big points on the rockets today, it just isn't happening son, how bout you pass the rock a lil bit eh? MVP my %%@. Ah well it don't matter, he can keep doing what he do as the Lakers get stomped in the process.
pimp.gif
Kill yourself again. We got 3 of our 7 footers down and another great back up 2 guard out.

No excuse for this game becasue we are killing ourselfs but to discredit everything we have done in one game is just stupid. I don't see how you are stillon NT with as much trolling as you have done.

laugh.gif
Lakers getting exposed something crucial on National Tv, number 1 team in the west my foot, these @+@@#% is garbage. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost by 35 to be honest.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Kobe shooting 6-17, face it buddy, your not gonna score big points on the rockets today, it just isn't happening son, how bout you pass the rock a lil bit eh? MVP my %%@. Ah well it don't matter, he can keep doing what he do as the Lakers get stomped in the process.
pimp.gif

dude they're playing the BEST DEFENSE in the L by far. there's a reason they are holding teams to 86ppg on 37% shooting in the last 10 games. theyshut down lebron for one half just right after teh all-star break to the tune of 0-8.

plus, they're missing pau. but i think the lakers are really dumb. odom proved that hayes or anyone cannot guard him and he's not getting moreshots.

how are the rockets up by 15? wow. I thought lakers would be the team to stop their winning steak.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Ohh and in on page 12, after the game Lakers fans saying how they didn't have Pau and that's another reason why they lost.

I'll call it now.

laugh.gif

so not having pau is irrelevant?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif
@ compaining about the refs when we all know everytime Kobe drives the lane and cries murder, he gets the whistle blown.

This game though, he's settling for contested jumpers, instead of taking initative and taking it to the rack and making the refs make a call.

he has gone to the basket and "missed" a lot of layups

he isn't getting the calls
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Are you watching the game?

Kobe is settling for 18 foot jumpers, with Shane Battier's hands in his face.

laugh.gif
The lakers even at full strength would still get handled by theRockets when they're at full strength, remember, Yao is out.
laugh.gif
Lakers getting worked by a D League player in Mike Harris. damn shame.

Stop blaming this on the refs. We are commiting stupiod fouls and kobe is taking bad jumpers.

GET OVER IT.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

The Lakers pull of a 30+ pt 3rd quarter and keep the Rockets to <20.
wink.gif

No reason why Lakers should be losing this game right now, with the Rockets not having a powerful inside presence... But low and behold, they are scoring onthe Lakers in the paint.

This is the type of game when you miss Bynum, because he clogs that middle, and aside from Yao, there's no chance in hell that the Rockets would be doingwhat they are doing right now.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the Rockets fans chirping like they just won the championship or something. We'll see who gets farther in the playoffs
wink.gif
Stop it. With all of our injuries who syas we make the playoffs? If we lose these next 2 games PHX will be 1 in the divison and we will be a 6th or 7thseed.

I'll call it now.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
It hurts, but the Rockets don't have Yao OR Landry, and if they lose, I won't make that as an excuse.

I mean, Lakers down 15 at the half and I'm already hearing ya'll blame the refs.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

laugh.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

dude they're playing the BEST DEFENSE in the L by far. there's a reason they are holding teams to 86ppg on 37% shooting in the last 10 games. they shut down lebron for one half just right after teh all-star break to the tune of 0-8.

plus, they're missing pau. but i think the lakers are really dumb. odom proved that hayes or anyone cannot guard him and he's not getting more shots.

laugh.gif
Aint the Lakers supposed to be the "best team in the westernconference", and Kobe is "supposedly the best player in the NBA supposedly a MVP candidate" right? I don't wanna hear those excuses. Kobeand the Lakers should be able to at least compete with a depleted Rockets squad yet their getting their collective ***%# handed to them today. Lakers are softwith no heart and thats because of their supposed leader.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the Rockets fans chirping like they just won the championship or something. We'll see who gets farther in the playoffs
wink.gif

you wouldn't say that if this team has yao. easily with yao, this team is the best team in the L. but yea, you'll go farther b/c you'll get pauand bynum back.

Again, the reason why the Lakers are down, is because Kobe is settling for jumpers, while they're not posting up.

Lamar Odom could have his way with Scola in the paint, but they're not going to him.

Instead, they're dumping the ball off to Luke freakin' Walton.

In order for the Lakers to win, they just gotta do 3 things.

1. Kobe taking iniative. Taking it to the rack, getting some calls, and eventually that'll open up D-Fish, Vlad and Sasha for 3's.

2. Post up Odom on Scola/Hayes. Odom should abuse those guys in the paint.

3. Box out to avoid second chance points.

laugh.gif
@ compaining about the refs when we all know everytime Kobe drives the lane and cries murder, he gets the whistle blown.

This game though, he's settling for contested jumpers, instead of taking initative and taking it to the rack and making the refs make a call.

he has gone to the basket and "missed" a lot of layups

he isn't getting the calls
indifferent.gif
You're right. The "Great" Kobe Bryant never misses layups
indifferent.gif
. You bias Lakers fans are getting ridiculous with your comments.

I'll call it now.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
It hurts, but the Rockets don't have Yao OR Landry, and if they lose, I won't make that as an excuse.

I mean, Lakers down 15 at the half and I'm already hearing ya'll blame the refs.
tired.gif

easy to not make excuses when you are winning

who the hell is landry? We have 3 important players out and most of our front line...at least you still have mutombo
tired.gif

I fully expect the Lakers to come out the second half with better defensive intensity.

The offense will come once they fix the terrible defense.

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

This game is going to come down to the final seconds, anyway.

So Lakers fans, don't worry. Don't chalk this up as a L just yet.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom