3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

Originally Posted by rhugghed114

And
indifferent.gif
to the guy who posted those "unfunny" kobe hate pics. Dude, are you stuck in 2003!? You could have at least posted some funny jokes. Those jokes you posted aren't funny at all... they're offensive.
indifferent.gif

What are you talking about?

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

Urgh can't believe our luck, actually lack-of!

The Basketball gods really don't like us this season.

are you serious?!?!
roll.gif
your team is in the top of the west DESPITE these injuries and STOLE Pau Gasol from the Grizzlies.

spoiled laker fans...

streak ends on sunday...

It looks like the stars are aligning for the Rockets. When they face an elite team, Pau goes down. I think the Rockets take this pretty easily, just too muchfor the Lakers to overcome

It looks like the stars are aligning for the Rockets. When they face an elite team, Pau goes down. I think the Rockets take this pretty easily, just too much for the Lakers to overcome

yeah, it was the same thing with the Mavs also. They go to play the Mavs then bam, Dirk is suspended for a game.

I wanna see the Rockets go for as many as possible before a loss, but I wouldn't be upset if Kobe drops 40 on 'em tonight.

Originally Posted by AI Bundy

It looks like the stars are aligning for the Rockets. When they face an elite team, Pau goes down. I think the Rockets take this pretty easily, just too much for the Lakers to overcome

o really? landry is not going to play. so we have less offensive options still than the lakers.

Don't worry.

The Rockets will take care of the Lakers, and while there will be some that says, "Well, the Lakers didn't have Pau," all I can say to that istune in on Tuesday then.

TNT, when the Rockets face the Celtics.

After they take care of them, all questions and doubts should cease after that win.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by rhugghed114

And
indifferent.gif
to the guy who posted those "unfunny" kobe hate pics. Dude, are you stuck in 2003!? You could have at least posted some funny jokes. Those jokes you posted aren't funny at all... they're offensive.
indifferent.gif
What are you talking about?
someone posted kobe pics with stupid captions(colorado related) on them...i guess his post was deleted

as for this 1st place battle,
if we can get the game close after 3 quarters i expect to see a T-Mac Kobe shootout in the 4th
pimp.gif

yeah but Yao is out also. I hate how people are saying "The Rockets are lucky because Dirk was out, David West was out, and now Pau might be outalso."
well Yao has been injured for the past 9 games also! They've had T-mac and all those support players. I hope Pau doesn't play so its all evened out.
T-mac vs. Kobe
pimp.gif

LOL ok it was an overreaction, however I sick of these ankle injuries that seem to plague the Lakers repeatedly over the years. I guess Laker fans should bethankful Kobe has played every game so far.

The last 5 times we have played the rockets, when they have had T-mac they have beaten us(3-0). When they didn't have T-mac in we beat them(2-0).

Let's go lakers....

landry will NOT play tomorrow according to adelman. jeezus. hayes and deke will log more minutes again (though they're great defensively, they do ZEROoffensively)

Originally Posted by nyk buc

landry will NOT play tomorrow according to adelman. jeezus. hayes and deke will log more minutes again (though they're great defensively, they do ZERO offensively)

What happened to Landry?

The good times & winning streak comes to end tommrow for the Rockets.

Rockets go back to being a bottom feeder team that they were before this current streak.

T-Mac disappears and will have a horrible game tommrow.

Lakers win by 5 tommrow.

Go Lakers !

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

The good times & winning streak comes to end tommrow for the Rockets.

Rockets go back to being a bottom feeder team that they were before this current streak.

T-Mac disappears and will have a horrible game tommrow.

Lakers win by 5 tommrow.

Go Lakers !

so tmac disappears, rox return to being bottom feeders, and the lakers ONLY BEAT THEM BY 5
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom