3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

the rockets players seem to play with 100% effort even when they are sucking on offense. I would take those type of players over sasha, fisher, and farmar image

Agreed. Effort being the key word and what the Lakers have been lacking.

Got to give it up to the Rockets.

They outplayed the Lakers.

This team deserves to have this 22-0 streak.

Props to Skip. Dude was killin' us from the 3.

The Lakers are definitely hurting without Pau and Bynum.

I can honestly see us going 0-4 on this road trip. Possibly 1-3 if we're lucky.

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

tupac003 is the realest laker fan on here. dude actually gives out criticism from their best to the worst player and gives the opponents props. that's a real fan right there.
x2

also add KB8 Sandiego , Sohi, etc...

+ Ska imo
ya forgot about ska...

ska is a derek fisher fan
laugh.gif

For some reason i think David Stern is setting up a plot for the Rockets this year. The same thing he did with the Cavs last year. Rockets 22 games streak isone of the reason David Stern want for the NBA in order to boost the rating. My guess is he will do something with the officiating to give the Rockets a ticketto the Finals or at least the Western Final.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

For some reason i think David Stern is setting up a plot for the Rockets this year. The same thing he did with the Cavs last year. Rockets 22 games streak is one of the reason David Stern want for the NBA in order to boost the rating. My guess is he will do something with the officiating to give the Rockets a ticket to the Finals or at least the Western Final.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

about that...

For some reason i think David Stern is setting up a plot for the Rockets this year. The same thing he did with the Cavs last year. Rockets 22 games streak is one of the reason David Stern want for the NBA in order to boost the rating. My guess is he will do something with the officiating to give the Rockets a ticket to the Finals or at least the Western Final.

laugh.gif

From a business standpoint, having LA in the Finals (bigmarket) > Houston in the Finals

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

about that...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, unlike u i get what hes saying, this could definitely boost finalsratings in terms of people either wanting the rockets to lose in the finals (assuming they come in with some 30-40 game win streak
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
much like people wanted to see the pats lose for no reasonjust cause theyre haters, or because people will root for the rockets cause midway through the season, no one expected anything like this from them especiallyafter yao went down, i know theyre not the GS of last year, but GS had a lot of expectations this year unlike the rockets, i know for a fact there's peopleon this board willing to call it -> first round exit for mcgrady (and the rockets), i dont consider the rockets a feel good story but some people might

not only China but the Netherlands, Autralia, Argentina, Congo (assuming they have cable) and maybe more since 7 players from 7 different continents.

Good game rockets, skip was on fire today.
Phil Jackson's reaction the entire second half:
e0ce3e95-6fe8-4a33-bd69-3da8f20adaaa.jpg

Dammit kobe, get out there and at least try to win.

Down only 4, Odom at the line and he bricks both free throws. Everything went south from there. This will be an 0-4 road trip. Not the end of the world butthis definitely puts the Lakers out of homecourt in the first round which is unfortuate. Kobe won't win the MVP harboring a 6 or 7 seed, but who reallycares. Forget about top seeds, just gotta get in and get healthy. Only thing that matters right now is getting guys back healthy.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

about that...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, unlike u i get what hes saying, this could definitely boost finals ratings in terms of people either wanting the rockets to lose in the finals (assuming they come in with some 30-40 game win streak
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
much like people wanted to see the pats lose for no reason just cause theyre haters, or because people will root for the rockets cause midway through the season, no one expected anything like this from them especially after yao went down, i know theyre not the GS of last year, but GS had a lot of expectations this year unlike the rockets, i know for a fact there's people on this board willing to call it -> first round exit for mcgrady (and the rockets), i dont consider the rockets a feel good story but some people might
The only way the NBA is going to get halfway decent ratings is if the Lakers make it to the finals. Not to be a homer or anything but that'sbasically the only team people will tune in to see. Nobody's gonna watch the rockets, with all due respect. Last year Lebron was in the finals and theratings were abysmal. It's pretty much LA vs Boston or bust.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Good game rockets, skip was on fire today.
Phil Jackson's reaction the entire second half:
e0ce3e95-6fe8-4a33-bd69-3da8f20adaaa.jpg

Dammit kobe, get out there and at least try to win.

indifferent.gif

Down only 4, Odom at the line and he bricks both free throws.
what else is new? his free throw routine is horrendous, how can you be consistent at the line when your routine is so damn inconsistent?

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

about that...
lert me add to that
indifferent.gif
and just logoff

Back
Top Bottom