3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by kickstart

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

So you telling me you think you could give 476 million people a millions dollars EACH?
grin.gif
The current U.S. population is:�313,261,412�, so you'd still have some leftover after taxes!�
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If that was my wife... Immediate Divorce...

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Did they just upped the jackpot? I thought I saw last night that it was up to $469 or so million and now its a billy
eek.gif

I'm going to dumb out with this money on Friday when I win. Pay off all my debts and live care free. Al Audi finally going to get that LV beanie he been wanting for like 10+ years
those numbers they give are estimates...the higher it gets the more people play the high the pot will be by the drawing...if they are saying 500 now the winner will most likely get over 500 - they have to actually under estimate it a bit

[h1] [/h1]
[h1]Rob DyrdekSpends $700 on Lottery Tix Fails to Win $356 Mil Jackpot [/h1]
0328-rob-dyrdek-ex-3.jpg

MTV
star Rob Dyrdek was so serious about winning the $356 million jackpot in the California Lottery ... he dropped $700 on tickets ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the skate mogul tell us 37-year-old Rob walked in to an AM/PM in Hollywood yesterday and bought $700 dollars in quick picks ... which he paid for IN CASH.

Rob seemed pretty fired up about his chances at winning one of the largest jackpots in California history -- but sadly it wasn't meant to be ... for anyone ... because according to lottery officials, NOBODY picked the winning numbers.

Now, the jackpot has inflated to $476 million ... the largest jackpot in Mega Millions history. No word if Rob plans to try his luck again. 

so is there like a strategy to this? i never played lotto in my life, but winning anything in the top 5 prizes would be nice...

if you do win a big prize, how do you cash it out?

I'm surpsrised he only spent $700, Dude spends money on dumb %%@! like its nothing.

But damn, If I was rich, I'd be spending serious money on the lottery.

Wouldn't be surprised if Birdman was the next dude to spend some money on it.

It's mind-blowing that no one won. Think about how many tickets were sold for last night...
To get an idea of how many tickets are being sold, the Mega Millions jackpot estimate was raised a staggering $137 million in just one drawing. It normally takes at least 9 consecutive drawings to raise the jackpot by that amount.
47 people matched five numbers.

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

So you telling me you think you could give 476 million people a millions dollars EACH?
grin.gif
The current U.S. population is:�313,261,412�, so you'd still have some leftover after taxes!�
laugh.gif
mother-of-god-gif-240x180.gif

eek.gif
there is no way in hell she graduated HS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Did they just upped the jackpot? I thought I saw last night that it was up to $469 or so million and now its a billy
eek.gif

I'm going to dumb out with this money on Friday when I win. Pay off all my debts and live care free. Al Audi finally going to get that LV beanie he been wanting for like 10+ years
those numbers they give are estimates...the higher it gets the more people play the high the pot will be by the drawing...if they are saying 500 now the winner will most likely get over 500 - they have to actually under estimate it a bit

[h1] [/h1]
[h1]Rob DyrdekSpends $700 on Lottery Tix Fails to Win $356 Mil Jackpot [/h1]
0328-rob-dyrdek-ex-3.jpg

MTV
star Rob Dyrdek was so serious about winning the $356 million jackpot in the California Lottery ... he dropped $700 on tickets ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the skate mogul tell us 37-year-old Rob walked in to an AM/PM in Hollywood yesterday and bought $700 dollars in quick picks ... which he paid for IN CASH.

Rob seemed pretty fired up about his chances at winning one of the largest jackpots in California history -- but sadly it wasn't meant to be ... for anyone ... because according to lottery officials, NOBODY picked the winning numbers.

Now, the jackpot has inflated to $476 million ... the largest jackpot in Mega Millions history. No word if Rob plans to try his luck again. 

For what?!? He's already stupid rich. SMH

Originally Posted by RetroSan

laugh.gif
mother-of-god-gif-240x180.gif
�
eek.gif
�there is no way in hell she graduated HS�
laugh.gif
The couple even tried to "explain" themselves on tv 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

so is there like a strategy to this? i never played lotto in my life, but winning anything in the top 5 prizes would be nice...

if you do win a big prize, how do you cash it out?
its a random +@$ drawing of 6 numbers...there is no strategy...theres some degens/OG's out there that have "systems" but at the end of the day you pay $1 and your numbers come out you win...if your numbers come to you in a dream or by quickpick or whatever it makes no difference

you win and you have to go to a lottery office...sign all the paperwork figure out the taxes then get a wire xfer/check with your
pimp.gif
some states require the whole big check presentation press conference i think but some you can stay anon

everything is on the site
http://www.megamillions.com/

the excitement would be too much to handle if i won. id prolly throw up @!@$ my pants & nut on myself all at the same time right before i pass out 

Definitely copping mad tickets before the next drawing.

I had 3 of the 6 numbers correct on one of my tickets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Half a bill?... who wants free M3's and Hemi's...

If I win I'm putting a hemi on a M3 and ship it to ninjahood next day air
I remember last mega thread Crank said he will put a Ferrari engine on a saturn (or the other way around) and give to Cam Nelson 
laugh.gif
if he won.

Originally Posted by swendro88

http://www.usamega.com/mega-millions-jackpot.asp

^ Site tells you how much you'll take home in each state. $240.9 Million for the cash option in Michigan.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Anyone care to school a young goon on how to play?

forever indebted i would be.

1. Go to gas station
2. Ask for x amount of quick picks for mega millions.
3. Pay for x amount of quick picks for mega millions.

img-thing

why,thank you my good man.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

yo this is wild ... i didn't even place play... i guess i'd have to
Fixed.  I sent my wife texting telling here we may have to play.  Illinois allows you to cop tix online 
pimp.gif

SoVerSoTowel - you can either ask for quick picks (numbers chosen at random), or choose your own; 5 regular numbers 1-55 and one mega number, 6 total.

got mega ball and a number= $3 bucks
frown.gif

when will it be mine turn for riches?

Back
Top Bottom