3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

If that ticket is real, Like I said someone from the Northeast was winning this.
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

Damn some of yall are really mad. Feeling entitled to money you're gambling for
laugh.gif

I got 2 out the five(2-4). I had a feeling two of the same #'s where gonna come out. I was betting on # 10...

WSB, the official Mega Millions broadcaster, now says THERE IS NO NATIONWIDE WINNER! Tuesday's jackpot -- 975 million!!!!!!!!

DAMNNNNNN

Originally Posted by DtotheD

heard on espn radio by the local guys that lotto reported that every possible # combination was purchased, so there is a winner out there

every possible combination was purchased???
eek.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

If the Mega is the same as one of the other numbers, there may not be a winner. But what are the chances of that?? 

TOLD YALL N's!!
We're still waiting to see if they declare a winner?

That ticket is 100% fake
laugh.gif
..If you just won $496 mil, you're taking pics and posting them online? I'd be sleeping in front of the lotto office with my ipad on different websites ready to click "Submit order" on everything I've ever wanted to own. USPS would be at my door everyday for the next month

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

2e5mw06.jpg

Real or shopped
nerd.gif
it's chopped... seeing that the jackpot is 640Mill for today(March 30) and that ticket says 540Mill, it's probably a ticket from last week.

awww nvm my tickets say 540mill too

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

2e5mw06.jpg

Real or shopped
nerd.gif
it's chopped... seeing that the jackpot is 640Mill for today(March 30) and that ticket says 540Mill, it's probably a ticket from last week.
Im not even a expert on this, but you can tell the lighting and shade of the numbers are wrong
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom