3 Air Jordan Retro 1 High Straps - 3 Air Jordan XX3s - Jordan Melo M5 - and More - HD Vid

very good video. the hyperdunks looked nice.
id love to get all three XX3 colorways.
and that Jordan I blk/red w/o the strap looks great

Great Job MAZE-

Maybe incorporate your view on some of the shoes in your episode... - and if there is a pair your showing us that is a must cop for you....? Stuff like thatwould be cool.

That ARC shirt is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Is it available?

Originally Posted by SneakDaFreak81

All 3 of those 23's will be copped x 2. November is gonna be a killer.
Use the live.com deal with Eastbay man! You'll save about 20% or so on thsoe bad boys!

Great Vid!!! Thanks MAZE
pimp.gif
I guess Christmas coming a little early thisyear not to mention i will be broke before the holiday season starts but oh well
roll.gif

very nice.. the nike hyperdunks are lookin great. Also the motorsport XX3's as always

nelly made these look like hypbeast j's. i feel like anything those bozo's wear(bow wow, nelly, JD)i stay clear from. they're like a mosquito bitethat you can't scratch, soo irritating. i already got the cleaner looking old loves and my moneys tight so im coo. i still wish they came out with thejbaac red xx3's instead of these candy paint rollin on twinkies gentry wanna b down with the hood can i b down colorway.

since i can't afford the premieres imma have to mess with the black unc's real hard, and a couple of pairs of moto's isa must.

hoopin wit those blk red I's will be bananas. i really like those red i's with gucci green but with all the other kicks my fund will be LOOOWer than aslammed honda.......

UNC's or Motorsports....I already have allstars so I dont need aNOTHER white/black/red XX3

Black/Red 1s
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom