3 GOOD NT'ERS SCAMMED BY LONG TIME NT'ER, FANG BIAN MIAN!!!

Rusty Shackelford wrote:
I think hyper is a great guy and he's very generous, but how can some of you guys accept his money?
That doesn't feel bad to you? It doesn't hurt your pride?

Lowkey waiting for Hyper to call favors in like Brando in the Godfather.

Same thing I was wondering.  Dude who got scammed by Spot Rushers just accepted the money from Hyper and was done with it.  He was talking about how money wasn't the issue, but once he got the money then the issue was resolved, at least on his end.  It's whatever to me though, I just wouldn't be satisfied knowing the money was from someone else and not the scammer.

Proto, I hope you get the money back.  I don't even understand why you'd want the shoes from him, there's too much that can go wrong from him sending the shoes, like he could send fakes, a different shoe, or nothing and tell paypal he sent you the shoes.  I'd just want a refund at this point and be done with it...

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by odog24

actually theres a high possibility of u being scammed because people know how generous you are with the dinero and someone will make a thread about being scammed and then u will swoop in and pay them.

If someone on here is smart enough to scam me, then they honestly deserve my money and I would probably just send them even more money for outwitting me.
It's wild though. These folks aren't getting outsmarted (I hope not), they're just not being careful enough. This wouldn't get past 4 or 5 emails with someone who plays their cards right. And if it does, paypal got em pretty much no questions asked. I feel for the people who get taken, but at the same time it's tough to feel too sympathetic when there's huge red flags that show up early in the transaction. There's a new thread about getting taken by somebody new every month with the same method. It's for more and more money every time. Folks gotta smarten up. Paypal hits you with the "this is for friends and family" before you hit send. It's right there.

And like I said in the shoe thread, the call for a flickr bombing was weak. You alone making comments on his pics would have been just as effective as what you ended up getting.

Edit- And I'm only really making light of your situation since you've pretty much said that you're getting your money back. It sucks that you got got. It's just...damn dude. come on.
laugh.gif

This dude Hyper MUST be a millionaire.

talkin bout almost refunding this dude $1k had he not come of as childish and immature.

tell him to do the right thing and ship the shoes or refund us, and he will redeem himself and save his reputation
hell never get his rep back to neutral or good, yall will make sure of it even if he does the right thing.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

tell him to do the right thing and ship the shoes or refund us, and he will redeem himself and save his reputation
hell never get his rep back to neutral or good, yall will make sure of it even if he does the right thing.

you're a scammer too though.

Damb.

I was just about to use his Karmaloop code, too.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i've had much more than that paypalled to me as gift in the past month and not one person has been scammed.

Cause you're the man Kev, I didn't even blink

Damb.

don't support him, he told me he was getting a phone and i just paid him in advance.  he bluffed and bluffed, finally i had enough.  called him out, he gave me a bogus wirefly claim number.  i called it they had no record of him and me and the wirefly lady three way called him. he basically sounded like a scared 4 year old in trouble.  he sent me back like half the money and said tmobile took the rest which is a bunch of crap. even if they did it's on him to refund it out of his pocket since he's supposed to have got me the phone.  then he offered me one of his friends used phones.
laugh.gif
i just went and bought the phone i originally wanted on wirefly.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Damb.

don't support him, he told me he was getting a phone and i just paid him in advance.  he bluffed and bluffed, finally i had enough.  called him out, he gave me a bogus wirefly claim number.  i called it they had no record of him and me and the wirefly lady three way called him. he basically sounded like a scared 4 year old in trouble.  he sent me back like half the money and said tmobile took the rest which is a bunch of crap. even if they did it's on him to refund it out of his pocket since he's supposed to have got me the phone.  then he offered me one of his friends used phones.
laugh.gif
i just went and bought the phone i originally wanted on wirefly.

I remember when that happen back in 2010 when the EVO 4G drop dude try to hustle me, little did he know im from Brooklyn we don't get hustle.
Android Nt'ers does not bangs with ISRAEL5EKLA keep ya "Hook ups" to ya self B.

laugh.gif
i mean i figured i could help a nt'er out. turned out dude was a bumb. oh well lesson learned.  i'll keep it on ebay or meet ups.

i remember we all went ham on him in the android forum.  dudes popping out of the woodwork saying he kept spamming them.  i recently had a dude pm me trying to ride on him STILL.
laugh.gif
i just let it go though, i don't have dudes info or anything like that.

what was funny was he was stuttering on the phone all scared, he got on here trying to sound all tough.  then someone posted his pic and he's an obese lame.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Rusty Shackelford wrote:
I think hyper is a great guy and he's very generous, but how can some of you guys accept his money?
That doesn't feel bad to you? It doesn't hurt your pride?

Lowkey waiting for Hyper to call favors in like Brando in the Godfather.

Same thing I was wondering.  Dude who got scammed by Spot Rushers just accepted the money from Hyper and was done with it.  He was talking about how money wasn't the issue, but once he got the money then the issue was resolved, at least on his end.  It's whatever to me though, I just wouldn't be satisfied knowing the money was from someone else and not the scammer.

What?
I didn't keep 1 cent of that money.

%@!# are you talkin' about? The issue still isn't resolved, btw. 

Hyper, I never told you this because I thought we was a communitty, and since it happened so long ago I put it past me, but nows the time for your mistakes to come back.

In 1994 you were at a Christmas party with a couple friends. Anyways you began to drink when you noticed a beautiful woman sitting at a corner. You then proceeded to ask her "what that thang smell like." She responded with a "how about you find out?" At this comment you whipped it out in classic(then original) niketalk style. You then proceeded to have intercourse. 7 months later this woman had a baby, premature of course. According to doctors he was going to suffer from various diseases and growth problems, of course you knew nothing of this since you had since moved to da heightz, a neighborhood in which you rented a closet while you attended college and studied to become a doctor. Nowadays, this closet you rented is used as a bedroom to sleep in, collect shoes and get da yambz. Anyways, back to the story, you're babymama, never told you about your son and ever since the government has been paying for the child support.

Hyper, you are my daddy. Since were fam and I don't want to over charge you, just send me 1,000 and will be good.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

P.s the doctors were wrong and I'm fine, cause I know you worried.

Glad to see there are still some good folks here. the ratio has dropped significantly the past few years.

I can't remember the last time I had a PayPal transaction that wasnt a 'gift' ... but I don't deal with you new jacks. simple rule to follow in your everyday life: respect is always given, trust is always earned.

The Flickr spamming is mad lame though. Sometimes it shouldn't be about 'what he deserves' or getting some one back. youve filed your claim and put him on blast. Anything else is just petty and OD.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Hyper, I never told you this because I thought we was a communitty, and since it happened so long ago I put it past me, but nows the time for your mistakes to come back.

In 1994 you were at a Christmas party with a couple friends. Anyways you began to drink when you noticed a beautiful woman sitting at a corner. You then proceeded to ask her "what that thang smell like." She responded with a "how about you find out?" At this comment you whipped it out in classic(then original) niketalk style. You then proceeded to have intercourse. 7 months later this woman had a baby, premature of course. According to doctors he was going to suffer from various diseases and growth problems, of course you knew nothing of this since you had since moved to da heightz, a neighborhood in which you rented a closet while you attended college and studied to become a doctor. Nowadays, this closet you rented is used as a bedroom to sleep in, collect shoes and get da yambz. Anyways, back to the story, you're babymama, never told you about your son and ever since the government has been paying for the child support.

Hyper, you are my daddy. Since were fam and I don't want to over charge you, just send me 1,000 and will be good.

No way this could've been me, bro.

I've never drank in my life and I was only 6 in 1994.

I hope you find your daddy one day, though.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

seriously thinking about selling off all my shoes and just being done...

Paypal got you in trouble in the first place. Dont be so hasty, just take it eezy.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

No way this could've been me, bro.

I've never drank in my life and I was only 6 in 1994.

I hope you find your daddy one day, though.
Age aint nothing but a # Hyper. Props
pimp.gif

Pics of your mom zapatohead408?
nerd.gif

I hope you get your money back proto.. It's a hard fact that most people out here now are only here for nefarious reasons.. If they put half the energy they use being grimy into something productive, the whole world may be a better place. Those yeezys are the devil... Not on some illuminati steez, but it brought the ugly truth out of most people. They are just shoes at the end of the day.. Won't make the ladies moist if you walk by in them.. Mostly, you'll get the quick admiration of other dudes, which is suspect in some ways lol

Good luck proto.

Hopefully, its a misunderstanding. You said he is in China, so if he is traveling around there in the rural areas, maybe he doesn't have internet connection. If not, hopefully, you can get your money back. The gift thing, it is what it is. Sometimes it works out and unfortunately, this time it didn't. Good Luck. 

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

did dude just say he was born in 1995? son was 4 when I joined NT?

ugh. goodnight.

Doesn't that #!#% make you feel old....geeez

Back
Top Bottom