3 GOOD NT'ERS SCAMMED BY LONG TIME NT'ER, FANG BIAN MIAN!!!

^^Bruh proto, if you change your pose in your pics (Only show the clothes and kicks- maybe take your face out too), I GUARANTEE you will have less hate.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Hyper, I never told you this because I thought we was a communitty, and since it happened so long ago I put it past me, but nows the time for your mistakes to come back.

In 1994 you were at a Christmas party with a couple friends. Anyways you began to drink when you noticed a beautiful woman sitting at a corner. You then proceeded to ask her "what that thang smell like." She responded with a "how about you find out?" At this comment you whipped it out in classic(then original) niketalk style. You then proceeded to have intercourse. 7 months later this woman had a baby, premature of course. According to doctors he was going to suffer from various diseases and growth problems, of course you knew nothing of this since you had since moved to da heightz, a neighborhood in which you rented a closet while you attended college and studied to become a doctor. Nowadays, this closet you rented is used as a bedroom to sleep in, collect shoes and get da yambz. Anyways, back to the story, you're babymama, never told you about your son and ever since the government has been paying for the child support.

Hyper, you are my daddy. Since were fam and I don't want to over charge you, just send me 1,000 and will be good.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

P.s the doctors were wrong and I'm fine, cause I know you worried.

Originally Posted by hyper

No way this could've been me, bro.

I've never drank in my life and I was only 6 in 1994.

I hope you find your daddy one day, though.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

did dude just say he was born in 1995? son was 4 when I joined NT?

ugh. goodnight.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Take a flight out to Shanghai if that's his real address and show him what time it is.

i just got his address in the UK.

waiting for him to get back there, then i'll go see him.

i got homies over there from the Jungle/D&B scene (which i used to be a major part of) who have always said if i come over i got DJ gigs lined up in several places around europe, so i'll make a nice, all expenses paid trip out of it.

this lil' s$%#head is gonna $#%@ himself when i'm in his face.

then he gets you arrested for numerous violations because legally he didn't scam you; you scammed for yourself by sending it as a gift
be smarter and just let the credit card company do their thing

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

ive never had a problem w/ u but the reason people hate on u so much is b/c u defend everything u do if someone says something bad abt u, u dont have to reply just go on your way (+ u pop your tongue on every shoe regardless of the fit or shoe lol)

that's the thing, i don't defend myself every time... i have ignored SO MUCH, it's ridiculous.

but people conveniently overlook that, and act like i reply to everything...

some of us, it's just where we're from, how we came up, everyone around here pops their tongue. i grew up with a bunch of skaters and that's just how we've always done it.

i know the homie sthebest said that's how everyone in chicago does too, they always pop the tongue...

i'm not gonna change just cuz niketalk hates on me for it.

i don't even think y'all really have a problem with me popping tongues, it's just another thing to take a shot at me with (in example, that dude dreads2u or whatever his name is, he pops his tongues OD hard in every fit pic, but y'all never say anything to him about it)...
MAN STOP, i understand destructive criticism gets everyone but seriously ignore it, do people hate you in person? if so then yea you have something wrong with you, if not then continue to help in the "community" 
you too grown to be worried about something so petty 

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

ive never had a problem w/ u but the reason people hate on u so much is b/c u defend everything u do if someone says something bad abt u, u dont have to reply just go on your way (+ u pop your tongue on every shoe regardless of the fit or shoe lol)

that's the thing, i don't defend myself every time... i have ignored SO MUCH, it's ridiculous.

but people conveniently overlook that, and act like i reply to everything...

some of us, it's just where we're from, how we came up, everyone around here pops their tongue. i grew up with a bunch of skaters and that's just how we've always done it.

i know the homie sthebest said that's how everyone in chicago does too, they always pop the tongue...

i'm not gonna change just cuz niketalk hates on me for it.

i don't even think y'all really have a problem with me popping tongues, it's just another thing to take a shot at me with (in example, that dude dreads2u or whatever his name is, he pops his tongues OD hard in every fit pic, but y'all never say anything to him about it)...
MAN STOP, i understand destructive criticism gets everyone but seriously ignore it, do people hate you in person? if so then yea you have something wrong with you, if not then continue to help in the "community" 
you too grown to be worried about something so petty 

nah, that's the thing, the only hate i ever get is in situations like this where people don't even really know me.

i'm very professional and whatever in person, which is another reason i've been successful at what i do (cuz no matter how talented you are, it's more about who you know)...

all they got to go on is this dumb intraweb shhh...

the only reason i'm even discussing any of this is cuz it's ridiculous that people really hate people for no real reason, so much that they actually enjoy seeing someone get scammed (i could understand if i had done wrong to others around here, but that's just not the case)...

at the end of the day tho, what Rusty Shackelford said is the truth, "Every thread has to have a negative response by some schmo looking for lulz."

this entire forum is filled with people looking to make themselves feel better at the expense of others, all the time.

it is what it is... just disgusts me sometimes...

I see where you coming from Pronto, but it's no use in you stressing about it man. We all got enough problems as it is.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Take a flight out to Shanghai if that's his real address and show him what time it is.

i just got his address in the UK.

waiting for him to get back there, then i'll go see him.

i got homies over there from the Jungle/D&B scene (which i used to be a major part of) who have always said if i come over i got DJ gigs lined up in several places around europe, so i'll make a nice, all expenses paid trip out of it.

this lil' s$%#head is gonna $#%@ himself when i'm in his face.
Which part of the UK? I live in England.

^ what is going to find the dude going to do besides get you in trouble

OP sent him a gift

"something given voluntarily without payment in return"

Originally Posted by StillIn729

^ what is going to find the dude going to do besides get you in trouble

OP sent him a gift

"something given voluntarily without payment in return"
I'm obviously not going to hunt this dude down.
laugh.gif

I was just interested to know what part of the UK as there aren't many NTers from over here.

OP is like those villains in cartoons who let everybody know what there masterplan is ahead of time then is shocked at the end when he's caught or stopped.
laugh.gif

seriously thinking about selling off all my shoes and just being done...
laugh.gif

Sidenote: 

Hyper... How 'bout we have another duel of Natalie pics... but you pay me for each one I put up? 

tumblr_ljvocfz1Bx1qj8mzoo1_500.gif

Proto was just talking about you today on Twitter...your situation has definitely made me realize who and who you can't trust. Funny enough #NTwitter is a tighter community than the actual board. I hope you recoup all your funds. As for the hate, just another normal NT day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

laugh.gif
 @ still sending payments at gifts.. 
Pretty much, experienced people at that. Only 3 people I send payments as "gift", one is a family member and the other two are close friends that I have a regular day-to-day relationship with.

Originally Posted by KMante

THE NT'ER, FANG BIAN MIAN, IS A SCAMMER!

3 of us NT'ers got scammed by this long time NT'er for yeezy 2's... apart from his reputation around the forum, NOTHING ever pointed to him being a scammer with this deal. he made me wait to send payment until he had them in hand, stayed in touch with me several times a day after payment was sent, etc (not what scammers usually do at all). because of this and because of my interactions with him on the forum over the years, i did trust him and sent part of the payment as a "gift". we are working on getting the money back (using a chargeback thru my credit card company for the gift part of it), but in the meantime, everyone needs to know, and we need to fry this dude. i don't think he had any intention of scamming us until right up to the end. the last time he replied to me was last saturday (when he said he would either send the shoes or a refund on monday) and i haven't heard from him since. me and several established NT'ers have tried to contact him and talk some sense into him, but have not heard back.

he's from the UK and is living temporarily in Shanghai right now (as you will see from his recent Flickr uploads):

http://fang-bian-mian.u.yuku.com/

he's been on this forum since 2007. has an impressive collection (OG 1991 infrared 6's, tons of stuff, as you can see on his Flickr and PhotoBucket). has done many successful shoe deals with people on ebay and kicksxchange.

he started big threads like this, showing he's obviously a serious sneaker lover: http://niketalk.com/topic/169827

here's search results for his posts on NT:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...mp;advanced=1&page=1

this is what this release has done to people, y'all... made good guys turn bad for some short term cash.

here's all the info i have on him.

PayPal Email: [email protected]

Alternate Email: [email protected]

Ebay: cdp71daniel ~ http://myworld.ebay.com/c...trksid=p3984.m1423.l2754

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fbm-crispynoodles/

PhotoBucket: http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg132/ChrisDan28/

Blog: http://crispy-noodles.blo...arch?zx=44127947ec54be8b

Posts on KicksXchange: http://kickschange.usafre...m/member/ChrisDan/posts/

i'm definitely gonna bid on anything he puts on ebay and try to win it and not pay. i may even win and scam him (thru friends accounts in other parts of the world, so he doesn't know it's me).

he obviously loves his flickr and photography, he's part of many groups on there, i've seen NT'ers comment on his photos, and he's won lil' flickr awards for some of his work, so i'm gonna comment on all his photos about him being a scammer, and he will likely have to delete each comment, which will be a pain in the @$%... and if he blocks me i got multiple accounts on deck to keep doing it. some NT'ers have agreed to do this also.

the 3 of us he scammed have worked hard for our money, it's not mommy & daddy's money. i'm a grown man, and so is this dude, he's at least in his 30's... i'm into sneakers, and i loved these shoes since they first popped up, i was the first to bring up close, detailed pix to the entire world of these shoes ( http://www.nicekicks.com/...eezy-2-blackpink-images/ ), and have been a major contributor to the thread, and this forum in general.

all we wanted was the damn shoes, and i trusted a long time member of this forum to come thru for us. other long time members also said they would have trusted him, even sent as a "gift". and although we may get our money back, we need to make the entire sneaker community aware of these snakes in our grass, and cut their heads off. it's stuff like this that makes me wanna hang the whole thing up.

i woud have any of your backs against these scammer scum of the earth bottom feeders. they're the biggest problem we all have, by far.

any help would be much appreciated, NT.

PM him, email him, comment on his Flickr pictures, tell him to do the right thing and ship the shoes or refund us, and he will redeem himself and save his reputation.

i did trust him and sent part of the payment as a "gift"

Here we go again.

We just had a whole thread about using the gift option
30t6p3b.gif

I just can't feel sorry for someone so stupid .

Funny enough, i send stuff as gifts all the time. Never had a bad transaction. But I won't from now on. Believe that.

Cyber Smoke wrote:

I just can't feel sorry for someone so stupid .
I mean it's as simple as this. You got played like a duck homie so that's all on you
laugh.gif
I'd have some sympathy if you were

legitimately scammed but nope. 

Proto...honestly you seem like a good dude but I think it's stuff like this that turn people against you...none of this is relevant to the thread and it's like you are looking for some additional props 
the 3 of us he scammed have worked hard for our money, it's not mommy & daddy's money. i'm a grown man, and so is this dude, he's at least in his 30's... i'm into sneakers, and i loved these shoes since they first popped up, i was the first to bring up close, detailed pix to the entire world of these shoes ( http://www.nicekicks.com/...eezy-2-blackpink-images/ ), and have been a major contributor to the thread, and this forum in general.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Proto...honestly you seem like a good dude but I think it's stuff like this that turn people against you...none of this is relevant to the thread and it's like you are looking for some additional props 
the 3 of us he scammed have worked hard for our money, it's not mommy & daddy's money. i'm a grown man, and so is this dude, he's at least in his 30's... i'm into sneakers, and i loved these shoes since they first popped up, i was the first to bring up close, detailed pix to the entire world of these shoes ( http://www.nicekicks.com/...eezy-2-blackpink-images/ ), and have been a major contributor to the thread, and this forum in general.

i was simply trying to show and prove that i really did positively contribute to the thread and release. hence, why cats were saying stuff like "if anyone deserves these shoes, it's proto" (not that i even totally agree with that, nobody really deserves anything, but i see what they mean, i wasn't just another lurker up in the thread constantly beggin' for info and hook ups, but i actually contributed)...

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Funny enough, i send stuff as gifts all the time. Never had a bad transaction. But I won't from now on. Believe that.

Yo, seriously. Thank god I have never had a problem.

The hate for OP is unreal, I don't understand it.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Hyper... How 'bout we have another duel of Natalie pics... but you pay me for each one I put up? 

tumblr_ljvocfz1Bx1qj8mzoo1_500.gif

roll.gif

nwhfko.jpg

Come at me, bro.

don't support him, he told me he was getting a phone and i just paid him in advance.  he bluffed and bluffed, finally i had enough.  called him out, he gave me a bogus wirefly claim number.  i called it they had no record of him and me and the wirefly lady three way called him. he basically sounded like a scared 4 year old in trouble.  he sent me back like half the money and said tmobile took the rest which is a bunch of crap. even if they did it's on him to refund it out of his pocket since he's supposed to have got me the phone.  then he offered me one of his friends used phones.
laugh.gif
i just went and bought the phone i originally wanted on wirefly.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

community
laugh.gif

I don't even trust the NTers who I hang out with in real life

One of the sadder comments in this thread imo. If I don't trust a mofo, I DEFINITELY ain't hanging out with 'em in real life. One of the reasons my circle is small. 
OP made a mistake yes, but scammers should be called out. And don't ever put your revenge plans on the internetz. Do what you gotta do and keep it pumping. Don't let a piece of $*** push away from something you love OP. 

why would send such a big amount as a gift, I don't give a $+%* if you're kanye himeself, I NEVER SEND A PAYMENT AS GIFT... the most I will do is pay the 4% (depending on the amount). The man gamed you guys well.

Back
Top Bottom