3 Months In 5 Star Resort in Hawaii "BALL so Hard mofo's wanna find me"

I see you yall been digging my travel posts.   Decided to show you Resort LIFE
First few posts were very affordable places, Thailand , Panama etc.

This post is about my 3 month stay at Ko Olina Resort in oahu.

Highlights of trip

- Just really having so many pinch me up moments - I grew up in a $40,000 condo most of life.

- Flying friends out to come visit and get toexperienceit too

- older women on vacay always coming at ya boy lol

- neighbors who banished $22,000 house cat from they crib lol

- My sexy neighbor who moved next to me and make end of my trip even better lol

Some will call this bragging or WELL all I can do is me. Other will just see me showing what it is like and just inspiring others.

video is from november tho?? why you post now?

*looks at post count*
laugh.gif

couldnt make it past the 2 min mark b/c of the excessive video camera shaking

No hate.  It doesnt look that fun.  You were just walking around ... I'm sure the scene was beautiful, but 3 months? 

Sounds like you had a great time. Pics of the neighbor?
nerd.gif

Bet the water was looking like a pack of Zest, soap.

037000093084.jpg

From what I understand Hawaii is boring. I'm more impressed with your free time. You win lotto? Internet Business?

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Sounds like you had a great time. Pics of the neighbor?
nerd.gif

Bet the water was looking like a pack of Zest, soap.

I  don't put people out there like that..  just know fun times lol  
Yes water was good.

Checked the website and was quoted 114 per night for a room, how did you afford this for three months
sick.gif
. You made out of money OP? 

I'm more impressed you survived three months in Hawaii at a resort. No thanks.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

From what I understand Hawaii is boring. I'm more impressed with your free time. You win lotto? Internet Business?

hawaii,  is No thailand  for fun lol.   Hawaii can be a lot fun man.   I just wanted to be away from stuff most of time.   This Resort is like where Obama came for a bit and gave speech, and A lot NFL players stay during probowl.    Waikiki is a FUN place man,  A lot of dope clubs and stuff to do.      No Lotto, yes an Internet biz.   

tell me about your time in Panama...

dem Colombianas
devil.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Checked the website and was quoted 114 per night for a room, how did you afford this for three months
sick.gif
. You made out of money OP? 

114 a night  wow thats not bad you sure looking at right site...     I know last I check the JW like $350 a night or new disney resort like a $600 a night or something..       No I am not,  no warren buffett over here, I do aight  tho.  

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

So you went to Hawaii, stayed at a resort and made a video about it.  Ok Cool.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Yea, I did do reviews of a lot hotels I stay at.     I guess funny to you, but informative to others.   Some people who travel like know what a place looks like before they go besides 
what the resort tell em.   

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

dem Colombianas
devil.gif

I am going back in 2 months...  for a month...     ALL I CAN I OOOO  BOY about all the women that come to panama from south america..   Something speciallllllll

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'm more impressed you survived three months in Hawaii at a resort. No thanks.

I guess different strokes for different folks.   Like I said I lived in residential area of the resort on the golf course.    I would have some nice lil pool parties, and have BBQ's  and I had regular neighbors.  
Everyone saying it's boring  how many have you actually been ?   The resort has new people you can meet all the time, and also when going to wakiki amazing nightlife etc.           Anyways I am back to work i will check yall in evening..       

I never said Hawaii was boring. I'm saying three months would be boring. Like you said though, different strokes. Just not a big fan of the place.

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Does OP know proper English grammar? It's like reading 1st grade level writing.

So I have been told MANY times... thank you being the 880th person to point it out...  
At times I do wish my grammar was a bit better when I type , but hey I guess 

we all got our faults....      Sincerely OP who is in London looking out an incredible view of the city.    

Originally Posted by jubril

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

dem Colombianas
devil.gif

I am going back in 2 months...  for a month...     ALL I CAN I OOOO  BOY about all the women that come to panama from south america..   Something speciallllllll
I just got back from Panama last week...

It was my second time, the women out there man
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think we're going back in couple months too.

Originally Posted by jubril

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Does OP know proper English grammar? It's like reading 1st grade level writing.

So I have been told MANY times... thank you being the 880th person to point it out...  
At times I do wish my grammar was a bit better when I type , but hey I guess 

we all got our faults....      Sincerely OP who is in London looking out an incredible view of the city.    
I just find it hard to believe that you run an internet business but can't type properly.

Nice video bro. Sounds like you had a really good time. And you having your own internet steez, that's wassup. You livin the life right now homie, and not letting anyone get to your head despite the hate you be getting sometimes. Keep doing yo thang bro, like you said in your video, if you dream big, you'll do big things. (i think thats what you said lol)

Back
Top Bottom