-

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by throwback1718

ONE question I have always wondered.... my 23 years of being a fan of this team... WHY does EVERYONE want them to lose so bad? It's not like we're the lakers and we been taking many of the championships... Or even the Yankees I can understand... but the Knicks? Really?
There are poorly run franchises all across the country in all of pro sports... But the hate is thick for this team...

Can ANYONE explain this to me?

Short answer, because a majority of Knicks fans are unbearable and delusional.
tired.gif

D'antoni, if we had fired him during the offseason, we'd be #4 in the east right now

Originally Posted by DubA169

Too much hype... In other words you have an inferiority complex

And yeah those damn fans. Supporting a bad team. Screw them right. The Knicks are going to be relevant and talked about win or lose so quit crying and get used to it

Yeah wish my team had all those rings

ONE question I have always wondered.... my 23 years of being a fan of this team... WHY does EVERYONE want them to lose so bad? It's not like we're the lakers and we been taking many of the championships... Or even the Yankees I can understand... but the Knicks? Really?
There are poorly run franchises all across the country in all of pro sports... But the hate is thick for this team...

Are you kidding me? Don't get me wrong, I know some fans say some serious bs... but what team that has a large fan base doesn't?Every franchise has their delusional bunch.... but what makes us so much worse than the rest? Since I've been growing up during the Ewing and starks era, I was damn 7-8 years old hearing people that like to jump on the hate bandwagon and defending this team. Everyone that are casual fans hate the Knicks for no reason aside for the reasons that they can come up with other than regurgitating what the media spits @ them.Ohh well haters gonna hate

I'm a knicks fan and agree.

Are you kidding me? Don't get me wrong, I know some fans say some serious bs... but what team that has a large fan base doesn't?Every franchise has their delusional bunch.... but what makes us so much worse than the rest? Since I've been growing up during the Ewing and starks era, I was damn 7-8 years old hearing people that like to jump on the hate bandwagon and defending this team. Everyone that are casual fans hate the Knicks for no reason aside for the reasons that they can come up with other than regurgitating what the media spits @ them.Ohh well haters gonna hate

theres nothing to hate on though

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif

Predictable.

what was the last relevant thing the knicks have done ?

ill wait.

since everyones a "hater"

Relevant is one thing the Knicks will always be so that's a terrible argument

It's an inferiority complex. People like wilbon who hate the Knicks but can't stop talking and thinking about them. Mad that a better team doesn't get the same kind of media attention

Amare Stodemire is not an elite player. It's unbelievable how much his game has dropped off over the last couple of years. I know he was never a defensive juggernaut, but this man plays absolutely no defense. He should've never left Steve Nash and Phoenix.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif

Predictable.

what was the last relevant thing the knicks have done ?

ill wait.

since everyones a "hater"
You're proving me right.
laugh.gif

Reread my post above. That's all I have to say on the issue. Anything else isn't going to contribute to a productive discussion. You can feel how you like, and I'll just continue to chuckle at the predictability of it all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

alg_mike_dantoni_shrugs.jpg
This. 
If you watched Knicks games with him as head coach, then watched games with Woodson as coach, the motivation and effort from the team is like night and day. 

1.Melo's a good player not great at ALL with that thirsty $#! trade they labled him as yall Leader/Savior when he might just not be capable of carrying a team i think he is, just not 100% now

2.Knicks are just getting started just like the heat/bulls teams needed a year or two to mold together and become a team (know your personell) i think OKC will even fall cuz of this. 

3.Truthfully put that whole damn team on a lie detector test you wud find out not 1 of them believes they can get to no ECF or Finals not 1 of em til they have the thirst theyre nothing.   

Knicks fans thank yall front office they won yall a championship in sellin tickets
laugh.gif
  just sit back watch the Bulls smack the **%$ out of the heat this year
laugh.gif
 i feel da playoffs already

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Because they built the entire foundation for their future on two frauds.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

because championships aren't won on paper.

This.

and I thought they would be the #3 seed coming out the East this year.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Disappointed.
tired.gif

No Knicks fans were really betting on them going to the ECF. it was mostly media front runners like Skip.

Woodson has done well with the team. Even getting them motivated to play was better than anything D'Antoni has done. You don't have players like Amare and Melo and then use Lin as the focal point of the offense. Lin has no left and all those turnovers would have gotten him benched if he played for a coach like Pop or Skiles.

Amare was playing well after MDA got fired and before he got injured. Melo's game from the midrange in has shown that he still is a formidable player.

You'd think that in the last year of his contract and after not having gotten a contract extension, MDA would have been smarter and more pliable in how he used Melo and Amare.

I had so much faith in the Knicks coming into this season. I thought Barkley was trippin when he said the Knicks wouldn't be a top 4 seed in the east. On paper they just look too good, but I think the main problem for them this year was Dantoni and injuries. 

As soon as I saw this thread title, I automatically knew this was going to turn into a "bash the fans" thread. lol
seriously, we don't even do anything or bother anyone. We stay cheering for our team despite not winning a championship since 1973. Even when we make one thread appreciating one simple thing , it's all in good fun. Not meant to be "boasting" or anything like that. 
and it's true about the whole media influencing everybody's opinion about the fan base. We can't control that and it's not our fault.

The Knicks aren't contenders simply because they do not have the talent or a court leader to win against great teams.

Who's the floor general... Baron Davis? 
laugh.gif

They've been playing defense though, consistent PG play is obvious because they don't even have a starting PG.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

The Knicks aren't contenders simply because they do not have the talent or a court leader to win against great teams.

Who's the floor general... Baron Davis? 
laugh.gif

nuff said yall arent going nowhere ECF
laugh.gif

How uninformed you people are blows my mind
laugh.gif
I have no doubt in my mind yall just spew bull$#@% that comes out of espn and tnt employees mouths. You guys do know that they don't watch these games right or look at statistical evidence before they make claims?

Back
Top Bottom