-

Knicks suck, before the season even started real fans knew this. Now they're just proving the point.

I watch the Knicks a lot because I've always been a fan of Melo and they've blown out my team twice. Because of Tyson Chandler, they are capable of beating anybody. When healthy, Melo and Amare are unguardedable.  JR and Novak make them deadly if they get hot. If the Knicks can get Amare back and Baron can get a little more healthy, they can be a tough out. They have a lot of chemistry even with all the injuries.

Terrible organization. No one cares about the Knicks but Knick fans
laugh.gif

All that talent and cant do #%@! with it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

Terrible organization. No one cares about the Knicks but Knick fans
laugh.gif

All that talent and cant do #%@! with it
laugh.gif
Really wasn't that much talent before the whole Linsanity nonsense started, the depth isn't really there.
If you consider Lin (out for the season), Amare (out for the yr and back issues all season), Melo (was hurt for an extended amount of time and now playing well), Baron Davis (herniated disc and has no lift), inconsistent JR Smith (as always) depth, then you have to stop pretending you know the pulse of the team and are up to date just because of what ESPN tells you, like the rest of the behemoths in here.

I don't really care about opinions of others to be honest since nobody is harsher on the Knicks than I am, I call it like I see it, but you can tell who those few are that are just posting just to post. It was quite obvious the Knicks did not play hard for D'Antoni until the last few games before his firing....I don't like it but it is what it is.

Toney Douglas is the backup PG.....Toney Douglas.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by trimane24

They have a bunch of pieces that don't fit well together, there two best players and coach are allergic to defense.

roll.gif
roll.gif
WHAT A BOZO

BOZO? Oh so Melo and Amarie are great defenders?

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

They have a bunch of pieces that don't fit well together, there two best players and coach are allergic to defense.

roll.gif
roll.gif
WHAT A BOZO

BOZO? Oh so Melo and Amarie are great defenders?

Amare sucks on d, melo is good to very good when focused and he is focused as ever right now

Don't mind the trolls. Hopefully Lin and Amare come back healthy so we can do some damage

the Knicks do not need Lin, the last thing the Knicks need is less touches from Melo

lin as the backup or bench player would be ideal. amare playing more with the second unit. let melo do his thing, kid is in another zone right now

I think there is a chance that you guys can make it to the Conference Finals honestly, and I have you guys as the most likely upset in the playoffs against the Heat.. Not saying it's a guarantee you will beat the Heat. But in either conference seeds 5-8. Knicks have the best chance to win 1st Round..

Because it took two of your players combining for 75% 3-point shooting to beat Boston. 
In fact, since some of these Knicks fans decided to compliment their team on sending Rondo to the floor hard enough to injure his back the other night, here's a fun quote from Sir Charles:

Charles: Ernie, do you mean to say that the Red Sox and the Yankees are rivals?

Ernie: The Celtics and the Knicks have been long ti-

Charles: That’s typical New Yorkers. Wanna interject themselves into everything. The Celtics are the Celtics. The Knicks haven’t won anything since 1972.

Ernie: They are still rivals.

Charles: Oh my God. (Turns away in disgust)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chao

Because it took two of your players combining for 75% 3-point shooting to beat Boston. 
In fact, since some of these Knicks fans decided to compliment their team on sending Rondo to the floor hard enough to injure his back the other night, here's a fun quote from Sir Charles:

Charles: Ernie, do you mean to say that the Red Sox and the Yankees are rivals?

Ernie: The Celtics and the Knicks have been long ti-

Charles: That’s typical New Yorkers. Wanna interject themselves into everything. The Celtics are the Celtics. The Knicks haven’t won anything since 1972.

Ernie: They are still rivals.

Charles: Oh my God. (Turns away in disgust)

pimp.gif
Yeah, and it took a bunch of incompetent ref's to send Paul Pierce to the line 18 times to keep the game close. Just sayin'
laugh.gif

okay, then according to Charles, the yankees/sox didn't have a rivalry for 86 years

so all you proved was that he's an idiot

guess barkley never had a rival in his career since he ain't won %*++

DubA169 wrote:
okay, then according to Charles, the yankees/sox didn't have a rivalry for 86 years

so all you proved was that he's an idiot

guess barkley never had a rival in his career since he ain't won %*++

quoted and bolded for emphasis.

Back
Top Bottom