Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

yea, what time's the drawing???
8 i believe. 745 PST is the cut off time for buying tix

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

yea, what time's the drawing???
8 i believe. 745 PST is the cut off time for buying tix

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

actually.... for more than one person to win the money, A SINGLE PERSON must win the Prize, and sign off whoever else might be included in the money. THIS IS STRICTLY UP TO THE PERSON CLAIMING THE PRIZE, So like i initially said, it is against the rules for more than ONE PERSON to claim a winning ticket. If i had the winning ticket and wanted to F everyone out of their money, it would be easier than a trip to the store. EASIER...
No, it actually wouldn't be easy to F everyone out of the money.  All they have to do is prove that there was an agreement to pool and split the winnings.  (in court)  Especially if everybody has photocopies of all the tickets. 

Someone in this thread posted that this happened and it got thrown out.

actually.... for more than one person to win the money, A SINGLE PERSON must win the Prize, and sign off whoever else might be included in the money. THIS IS STRICTLY UP TO THE PERSON CLAIMING THE PRIZE, So like i initially said, it is against the rules for more than ONE PERSON to claim a winning ticket. If i had the winning ticket and wanted to F everyone out of their money, it would be easier than a trip to the store. EASIER...
No, it actually wouldn't be easy to F everyone out of the money.  All they have to do is prove that there was an agreement to pool and split the winnings.  (in court)  Especially if everybody has photocopies of all the tickets. 

There was a story a while back of a pool winner that claimed money. He was head of his pool and when questioned he said that he won with his own personal ticket that he bought for himself and all the pool tickets were not winners. I wonder if he was lying

There was a story a while back of a pool winner that claimed money. He was head of his pool and when questioned he said that he won with his own personal ticket that he bought for himself and all the pool tickets were not winners. I wonder if he was lying

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Has any 20 something ever won the jackpot? All the winners seem like out of shape old bags, we need a young winner just to watch him die within a week for balling to hard

yeah this chick, idk where the article is but she developed a heavy drug problem. She's broke now

I remember an NTer hit like 90 racks on a lotto ticket awhile back... NTers kept telling dude to buy a M3 for something.
laugh.gif
what ever happened to angelzdope? i remember a post was inspired by her tweet saying if you would stay in school if you won the lotto

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Has any 20 something ever won the jackpot? All the winners seem like out of shape old bags, we need a young winner just to watch him die within a week for balling to hard

yeah this chick, idk where the article is but she developed a heavy drug problem. She's broke now

I remember an NTer hit like 90 racks on a lotto ticket awhile back... NTers kept telling dude to buy a M3 for something.
laugh.gif
what ever happened to angelzdope? i remember a post was inspired by her tweet saying if you would stay in school if you won the lotto

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Yea, if the person is able to prove that there was no such pool or agreement to split the winnings.  I'm just saying its not a trip to the store, its a drawn out legal battle. 

I mean, check this out.  She didn't even contribute to the lottery pool and it's tied up in court.  http://articles.orlandose...ry-pool-lottery-winnings

Back
Top Bottom