36 year old mother has sex with 12 year old almost 200 times

Originally Posted by reigndrop

After seeing all these hot teachers with sex scandals, I thought this woman would really be something, but def not, ugh
Right? I was reading and was going to congratulate the lil dude, but this is definitely an L.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

eek.gif
laugh.gif
at her name being Unemployed
Angela Sullivan even gave the boy - who is the same age as her own son- a pair of trainers as a reward after he slept with her for the 100thtime.

When police arrested her in October, they found her diary marked withchildish entries, and 191 stars against dates when they had sex.

Unemployed Sullivan, of Middlesbrough, admitted 10 specimen charges -relating to one sex session for each month of their fling last year -of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Whaaaaa...??
sick.gif

He ain't even grown yet and his penor has been smashed to the root by some beast.
smh.gif

roll.gif

After reading the title: "
grin.gif
Aww yeah, that's awesome for the kid..."
After scrolling down to the pics, "
eek.gif
sick.gif
THAT **** IS A CRIME!!!"

the real loser is her son who supposedly seen his mom havin sex with a kid his age...
at 12 i knew exactly what i was doin...

laugh.gif
i was hella surprised by how lengthy the prison sentence was...until i saw the pictures. lock that gorilla up and throw away the key.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

I was just coming in here to say that 12 year old won....but after seeing her pics, he lost. Hard. Looking like an obese Jigsaw....

This.

Back
Top Bottom