Niceeee
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

eek.gif
laugh.gif
at her name being Unemployed
Angela Sullivan even gave the boy - who is the same age as her own son- a pair of trainers as a reward after he slept with her for the 100thtime.

When police arrested her in October, they found her diary marked withchildish entries, and 191 stars against dates when they had sex.

Unemployed Sullivan, of Middlesbrough, admitted 10 specimen charges -relating to one sex session for each month of their fling last year -of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Ha... it's not NTer's fault though, that's just bad journalism.

when you were 12 would you have sex with that?
even if i was blacked out drunk at age 12 i would know better. and then to do it nearly 200 more times, sober?
what is wrong with kids today?

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

eek.gif
laugh.gif
at her name being Unemployed
Angela Sullivan even gave the boy - who is the same age as her own son- a pair of trainers as a reward after he slept with her for the 100thtime.

When police arrested her in October, they found her diary marked withchildish entries, and 191 stars against dates when they had sex.

Unemployed Sullivan, of Middlesbrough, admitted 10 specimen charges -relating to one sex session for each month of their fling last year -of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Did you actually think that was her name? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

when you were 12 would you have sex with that?
even if i was blacked out drunk at age 12 i would know better. and then to do it nearly 200 more times, sober?
what is wrong with kids today?

PARENTS...

yalls generation doomed ours  

Thats just nasty, big ups to the 12 yr old though. I mean he can say he was pull pu$$y at that age, lol..... Seriously take the pics down, it is just nasty

Back
Top Bottom