4/19/03 - 6 YEARS AGO - AJ 3 White/Cements released (6 years!)

sold mines
frown.gif

Bought mine from eastbay, when it was still easy to cop jordans with ease. Just sold them a couple of months ago, as I sell off my collection.

i copped these like a year after release from someone here on NT for like $160 shipped to Australia.

That time, i was like, "man this is a bit too much but i dont care coz i absolutely love these shoes"
laugh.gif
still rock mine on the regular andthey're still in very good condition.

Imagine if the white cement air jordan III's had the same treatment as the white/white Air Force 1's...imagine if they had unlimited amountsavailible...that came out all year long... every single year... and it was $99 and had Nike Air in the back!....imagine that

I had these + the wht cmnt '94's. I have to say that the 94's run like a 1/2 a sz bigger but they were my favorite JOrdan III's ever thatwht/cmnt with the NIke Air Whooof!. WHat a sick shoe the Nike Air on the back makes a big big difference.

Had 2 pair's but got rid of one due to hard time's. Regret getting rid of them though. All time Favorite Jordan for me.

strange how i see this post again the day after i put them up for sale...

if anyone needs the freshest sz 10 they could find, look in the b/s forums...

still got mine...bought em in a size 13 when i was in high school thinkin my feet were gonna grow when i shoulda got the 12! o well, i wore em for about a yearand a half then hooped in em (had some of my best games in these!) once they started creasing

cant wait to have another fresh pair to rock!

i heard these shoes will come back next year as the DMP 3 package aka slam dunk package it will contain these and another pair of AJ 3's most likel a newcolorway

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

i heard these shoes will come back next year as the DMP 3 package aka slam dunk package it will contain these and another pair of AJ 3's most likel a new colorway
late and grave digging?

Back
Top Bottom