4/23 Los Angeles Lakers(2) @ Utah Jazz(0) - Game 3 - TNT 10:30est/7:30pst

nerd.gif

Before a Lakers fan starts the thread, SHUGES is trying to jump the gun and get the thread going, for one of two reasons: either he's trying to break thepattern of 'Lakers fan starts the thread, Lakers win the game' in the hopes that if a Lakers fan doesn't start the thread, the Lakers won't winthe game, or he's just wanting to jump the gun on the thread just for the heck of it.

Obviously, it's the first one.

But now that I've responded in the thread before gametime, then the superstition has been reversed.

Or something.

I don't know, man.
laugh.gif
I'm going back to bed.
laugh.gif

The Best Home Court in the NBA..........won't be enough. I can see one win here for Utah. Hoping for 2. I wish I had some tickets

--^ I agree with you saying the Jazz having the best homecourt in the NBA. But not concerning the Lakers. Kobe loves playing there.
--The Lakers however are terrified of the Rose Garden.

--3-0!! Let's get it! LETS GO LAKERS!!!

It'd be nice to just win this game, and end all hope. If Jazz get this one, knowing they have another on Saturday, they can get those thoughts aboutpulling the upset. Let's avoid that.

Get this one = crushed throat.
pimp.gif

Nah, not looking to add to, reverse, or start any jinxes, curses, or hexes.

Quite honestly, I'm for the Lakers tonight (shut-up Freddy Pee
laugh.gif
).

Spoiler [+]
classlessjazzfans.jpg

mad.gif
smh.gif

Not even a Fisher fan (though he gives me chuckles everytime he misses a lay-up). But that right there was totally inexcusable and uncalled for.

SHUGES:
Spoiler [+]
classlessjazzfans.jpg

mad.gif
smh.gif

Not even a Fisher fan (though he gives me chuckles everytime he misses a lay-up). But that right there was totally inexcusable and uncalled for.
Unbelievable. Freaking tool. Like you said,, it's not even about team or player loyalty. If Fisher was a Warrior and that same guy was doingthat a Jazz/Warrior game with Fish at the line, I'd still want to punch in his freaking throatbox.

I hate people (word to the second line in my sig).

Okur plays, then the Jazz get this one, if not Lakeshow will prepare to get out the brooms.

laugh.gif

Can't wait for the game tonight... It's always tough to play at Energy Solutions... Kobe and Pau are going to have to carry the team tonight in thetough arena... It'll be a good test for the Lake Show... Let's get it...

Okur ain't gonna do nothin anyways. Even if he does play, he may be able to be out there to shoot, but he won't be even close to 100% which means hewill be a liability on D. Plus he hasn't played in a while, his game shape will be outta whack, I don't see him helping.

If he goes out and drops 40 with 8 triples, someone hacked my account and typed this post. Trust me, I'm honest.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom