4/23 Los Angeles Lakers(2) @ Utah Jazz(0) - Game 3 - TNT 10:30est/7:30pst

[h2]Okur remains on bench with injury[/h2]

Comment Email Print Associated Press

SALT LAKE CITY -- Utah Jazz center Mehmet Okur will miss Game 3 against the Los Angeles Lakers with a hamstring injury that has kept him from playing in the first-round playoff series.

The Jazz said Okur did not participate in the team shootaround Thursday morning and would not play later when the Jazz host the Lakers, who lead the best-of-7 series 2-0.

Okur is Utah's second-leading scorer at 17 points per game and third on the Jazz in rebounding. He has not played since straining his right hamstring last Monday in a regular season game against the Clippers.

They need to get my dude Fesenko some PT
pimp.gif
Goofy lookin bastard
laugh.gif

Ehh, it wouldn't be a shocker, if the Lakers lose game 3, win game 4, and wrap it up in front of the home crowd.

Utah plays well at home.

As long as they don't give up 60+ points in the first half again, they can win this game.

Utah will get game 3 and win for home pride.... games 4 and 5 are a wrap though. Lake Show in 5 (keep in mind i despise the Lakers)

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

100-88 Lakers
Not happening
roll.gif

We will be up by a lot like always and then the lack of keeping a killer instinct kicks in. I think the Lakers actually enjoy letting a team come back and thenputting them away at the end when they feel like it.

Great for them but that pisses me off and stresses me the %@*% out lol.

a8e3c708abef04d646f654a9674faa4a-Killer_Instinct_Gold.jpg
FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully being in Utah can focus the Lakers for a full 48 minutes. I doubt it though.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

classlessjazzfans.jpg

mad.gif
smh.gif

Not even a Fisher fan (though he gives me chuckles everytime he misses a lay-up). But that right there was totally inexcusable and uncalled for.
That's pretty
laugh.gif
in a VERY
smh.gif
sort of way. I feel bad for chuckling..

Knee Problems Keep Bynum From Completing Full Practice

Laker center Andrew Bynum sat out the majority of practice because of knee discomfort, the L.A. Times are reporting.

The move was more precautionary than anything, but it is the same right knee that sidelined him for 32 games because of a torn medial collateral ligament.

Lakers Coach Phil Jackson indicated the soreness might be related to the bulky brace Bynum had worn since returning six games ago.

"I don't think it's anything that the training staff thought was structural," Jackson said. "Some of it's due to [the] brace, wearing the brace and the inhibiting of the brace of the motions. I think it's all capable of working out, but he did not work much on the court [Wednesday] at all."

A team spokesman told the Times that Bynum would play in game 3 on Thursday.

http://www.realgm.com/src...ompleting_full_practice/

mr-burns-excellent.jpg

Keep racking up those minutes Andrew...

Can't wait until he goes up against some real bigs like Yao or Oden.

Yes I'ma hater
devil.gif
laugh.gif

It don't matter who makes the damn thread.

LET'S
GO
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LAY-[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]KURZ!!![/color]

Ice up that knee Drew, and be ready for Game 3.

Lakers have to take the crowd of the game early.

I expect a more physical game, just because Jazz do not want to go down 3-0.

Back
Top Bottom