4/23 Los Angeles Lakers(2) @ Utah Jazz(0) - Game 3 - TNT 10:30est/7:30pst

smh.gif
outtacontrol. I know ya starving for a chip in Cleveland, but don't you want to beat every team while they are AT best ? Like I would think it would bemore satisfying. ?

I want Cleveland to win it. But that's how I feel.

Also, is it just me or has the scheduling been weird for the playoffs ? They giving 2 days rest in between game 1 and 2 but 1 day rest when they have to travelfor game 3. ? Not all the series have been like this but...

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Can't wait until he goes up against some real bigs like Yao or Oden.
?
Big body.

Yes Greg sucks, but he still has weight to throw around.

Oh, I got you.

Um........

The Rockets gonna sign him after this series or somethin?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

It's amazing how lost Utah looks against the Lakers but when they play Houston it's cake.

Lakers get this and sweep the series next game. I hate Utah.

Win this game and its a wrap. I expect the team to come out strong tonight and put a strangle hold on this series. Let's get it Lakers.

Jazz- 105 Lakers- 104. Kobe misses at the end and the Lakers take the L.

I think we'll get it in game 4 though, Okur coming in is going to disrupt the offensive flow Boozer has been having.

outacontrol music:
Knee Problems Keep Bynum From Completing Full Practice

Laker center Andrew Bynum sat out the majority of practice because of knee discomfort, the L.A. Times are reporting.

The move was more precautionary than anything, but it is the same right knee that sidelined him for 32 games because of a torn medial collateral ligament.

Lakers Coach Phil Jackson indicated the soreness might be related to the bulky brace Bynum had worn since returning six games ago.

"I don't think it's anything that the training staff thought was structural," Jackson said. "Some of it's due to [the] brace, wearing the brace and the inhibiting of the brace of the motions. I think it's all capable of working out, but he did not work much on the court [Wednesday] at all."

A team spokesman told the Times that Bynum would play in game 3 on Thursday.

http://www.realgm.com/src...ompleting_full_practice/

mr-burns-excellent.jpg

Keep racking up those minutes Andrew...
I'm telling you, Laker fans, this dude is not built solid, man. Trade him or let his contract expire and get someone less injury prone;something.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

outacontrol music:
Knee Problems Keep Bynum From Completing Full Practice

Laker center Andrew Bynum sat out the majority of practice because of knee discomfort, the L.A. Times are reporting.

The move was more precautionary than anything, but it is the same right knee that sidelined him for 32 games because of a torn medial collateral ligament.

Lakers Coach Phil Jackson indicated the soreness might be related to the bulky brace Bynum had worn since returning six games ago.

"I don't think it's anything that the training staff thought was structural," Jackson said. "Some of it's due to [the] brace, wearing the brace and the inhibiting of the brace of the motions. I think it's all capable of working out, but he did not work much on the court [Wednesday] at all."

A team spokesman told the Times that Bynum would play in game 3 on Thursday.

http://www.realgm.com/src...ompleting_full_practice/

mr-burns-excellent.jpg

Keep racking up those minutes Andrew...
I'm telling you, Laker fans, this dude is not built solid, man. Trade him or let his contract expire and get someone less injury prone; something.
hahahahahhahaha good one

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

smh.gif
outtacontrol. I know ya starving for a chip in Cleveland, but don't you want to beat every team while they are AT best ? Like I would think it would be more satisfying. ?

on one hand, you want to beat teams when they are at their best for sake of competition..

..on the other hand, you want every single advantage possible that makes it easier for you to win a championship. sure, people might knock your squad for notbeating a team at its absolute best, but that doesn't take the championship away.
laugh.gif

tmoney85:
23ska909red02:
I'm telling you, Laker fans, this dude is not built solid, man. Trade him or let his contract expire and get someone less injury prone; something.
hahahahahhahaha good one
I wasn't kidding. Dudes are ready to hand the franchise over to him, but everyone is ignoring the fact that every time we turn around,he's either sidelined due to injury, taking precautionary measures to avoid an injury, or coming off of an injury, needing to get back in 'regular'shape.

Just saying (and I've been saying this for about a year now).

I agree with ska.

This is why I told CP a while back to stop cracking jokes on Big Greg. Cuz you guys have a franchise center that's pretty much in the same boat.

And this is coming from someone who is a Bynum fan.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

smh.gif
outtacontrol. I know ya starving for a chip in Cleveland, but don't you want to beat every team while they are AT best ? Like I would think it would be more satisfying. ?

on one hand, you want to beat teams when they are at their best for sake of competition..

..on the other hand, you want every single advantage possible that makes it easier for you to win a championship. sure, people might knock your squad for not beating a team at its absolute best, but that doesn't take the championship away.
laugh.gif

Any means necessary
laugh.gif

A ring is a ring, a trophy is a trophy, a parade is a parade...

OuttaControl--who is that in your avy?..I'm tired of wondering....

Anyway,can't wait for this game to start!!

I hope we beat them like the Celtics are beating the Bulls right about now!

Just got amped when TNT cut to a Kobe interview from early today. Kobe talking about the Jazz crowd. I hope he got for 45+ with intentions of putting the Jazzout NOW.

Easily the hardest Arena to win a game in on the road.

This better not end up like those other 2 games that were on earlier.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom