4/23 Los Angeles Lakers(2) @ Utah Jazz(0) - Game 3 - TNT 10:30est/7:30pst

Pau's angry face is so awesome
laugh.gif

lakers looking too frustrated on offense, just run the damn offense and stop being a girl when you're down low.

no 1 wants to win this game ... this is ugly ... lakers should have been gone back to the starting lineup and work inside out

Man the lakers and these refs are going to give me a heart attack. Kobe has to wake up in order for us to win tonight.

I love Kobe. So don't think I'm a hater, but you supposed to be the leader of the Championship team. This is unacceptable. That is why I brought upLeBron.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

LeBron will NOT have a half like Kobe's 1st half in these playoffs.
Stans FTL.
No. I made an opinionated observation. Kobe had a bad half. So, like everyone else I thought of LeBron for a comparison and came to the conclusion that LeBron wouldn't have a half like that.
glasses.gif

roll.gif
Yeah, that's being a stan.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

LeBron will NOT have a half like Kobe's 1st half in these playoffs.
Stans FTL.
No. I made an opinionated observation. Kobe had a bad half. So, like everyone else I thought of LeBron for a comparison and came to the conclusion that LeBron wouldn't have a half like that.
glasses.gif

roll.gif
well look this is a game thread who gives a damn about your observation
indifferent.gif

****!!!

Pau and Kobe picked a helluva time to play their worst games of the season. Jazz bumping everyone around and the Lakers acting scared.

I love Kobe. So don't think I'm a hater, but you supposed to be the leader of the Championship team. This is unacceptable. That is why I brought up LeBron.
the fact they were still IN it. and kobe playing mediocre is WHAT a TRUE leader is all about.
tired.gif

edit:
no need for a damn 3 LAKERS !
mad.gif

back to old kobe ... u laker fans gotta love it ... go thru the post ... its real simple ... enuf w/ the long jumpers

Back
Top Bottom