4/23 Los Angeles Lakers(2) @ Utah Jazz(0) - Game 3 - TNT 10:30est/7:30pst

Wow. Kobe is off.
smh.gif

I want to slap Kobe in the face for that last stupid shot

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

LeBron will NOT have a half like Kobe's 1st half in these playoffs.
Stans FTL.
No. I made an opinionated observation. Kobe had a bad half. So, like everyone else I thought of LeBron for a comparison and came to the conclusion that LeBron wouldn't have a half like that.
glasses.gif

roll.gif
well look this is a game thread who gives a damn about your observation
indifferent.gif

****!!!

Serious? 8 Second violation?

[Marc Jackson] Come on Deron Williams, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT. [/Marc Jackson]

Seriously Kobe, 4-21? $%%!!+* pathetic. If he was even slightly below average tonight we would be winning this game pretty handily. He has got to step the $%$%up.

Pau cant make free throws. Kobe cant hit a shot to save his life. Chalk up the L because of these two.

How we still are in this game, I'll never know, really Lakers 8 pts so far in the quarter? Despicable.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

I love Kobe. So don't think I'm a hater, but you supposed to be the leader of the Championship team. This is unacceptable. That is why I brought up LeBron.
the fact they were still IN it. and kobe playing mediocre is WHAT a TRUE leader is all about.
tired.gif

edit:
no need for a damn 3 LAKERS !
mad.gif

roll.gif

I'm fairly certain that was off Gasol.

It's entirely possible that Boozer got his hand in there, but...

... enh, doesn't matter; Kobe with the long jumper with one Laker (Odom) battling 3 Jazz underneath. Ugh.

and he makes it harder on himself by not driving or using his teammates .... kobe goes out his way to be a bad teammate

Pinpoint passing from Deron.

Kobe is OFF.

Still he's going to hit a big shot when under a minute left, that's what Kobe does.

Back
Top Bottom