4/25 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Cena vs Batista, Orton vs Sheamus, Edge vs Jericho (p15)

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Man yall can hate on that all yall want...that was BRILLIANT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree.

If Jericho or Punk did this, there would have been a bunch of
pimp.gif
's instead of
indifferent.gif
's

It was a great way to end this type of match, made Batista look just as strong as Cena even in defeat.

I agree too. Plus, there was no way you can put Batista on a stretcher the same night you put Triple H. Also, it sets up big money rematch when batista returns (?). 

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

b66157e3863c6e7f8b56dbb443801d28f5e2d22.gif
I'm sayin'.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

GotHoles waiting for the PPV to end so he could rush the notes........not the time man (don't get mad).
Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Pretty good show, I really liked Punk/Mysterio, HHH/Sheamus, Jericho/Edge, and Cena/Swagtista.
Fixed (for me). Those 3 matches made up for the other bull $!%% tonight. Each of them got sufficient time and had good moments.

Commentary, again, was TERRIBLE. JR is rolling in his grave.

If Jericho or Punk did this, there would have been a bunch of
pimp.gif
's instead of
indifferent.gif
's

It was a great way to end this type of match, made Batista look just as strong as Cena even in defeat.

Good point toine.

Aww shucks I missed it. Passed out after the Cavs game. So the ppv wasn't complete basura? Its lame and corny that they call that ppv "extreme rules" when you can get disqualified.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

b66157e3863c6e7f8b56dbb443801d28f5e2d22.gif
I'm sayin'.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

GotHoles waiting for the PPV to end so he could rush the notes........not the time man (don't get mad).

Pretty good show, I really liked Punk/Mysterio, HHH/Sheamus, Jericho/Edge, and Cena/Swagtista.
Fixed (for me). Those 3 matches made up for the other bull @%%* tonight. Each of them got sufficient time and had good moments.

why am i not surprised that u have something to say

anyway those notes were sent to me so i just copied and pasted them

this over the limit ppv will be a beat the clock challenge or iron man matches?

king of the ring tournament will take place june 7th on raw...why didnt they just keep it as a ppv

iLL I AM wrote:

Fixed (for me). Those 3 matches made up for the other bull $!%% tonight. Each of them got sufficient time and had good moments.

I thought HHH and Sheamus both put on a pretty good match and told a good story, the only part I didn't like was how much it took to beat an injured hhh. Overall I enjoyed the match though. 

Wait... since I've been gone for a minute... do iLL and GotHoles beef over News and Notes?
laugh.gif

It's serious.
laugh.gif
   word to toine.

^GotHoles and iLL need to have a N&N Last Man Standing Match or something, **@+.
laugh.gif

^GotHoles and iLL need to have a N&N Last Man Standing Match or something, **@+.
laugh.gif
Nah... it'd be inconclusive. iLL would just use the duct tape trick. It has to be an Iron Man Match 
pimp.gif

How serious is it though? Either side lost people to the war? 
embarassed.gif

I'm sorry I haven't been here for you iLL. Kliq Kliq.

laugh.gif

hell in a %!*%@% cell with barbed wire wrapped around the ropes and thumbtacks all over the floor with tables ladders and chairs

6’3 220 lbs out of NY........no gimmicks needed

vs........i dunno his info

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif

hell in a %!*%@% cell with barbed wire wrapped around the ropes and thumbtacks all over the floor with tables ladders and chairs

who wants to be the guest referee
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Son got people e-mailing him the notes now.....5 Star VIP service.
pimp.gif

I told him not to get mad and he still took it up the ++!.
laugh.gif
Oh well...*shrugs*

laugh.gif
"beef"...y'all buggin'.

laugh.gif
GotHoles would either botch the 10 count or rush the finish.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Aww shucks I missed it. Passed out after the Cavs game. So the ppv wasn't complete basura? Its lame and corny that they call that ppv "extreme rules" when you can get disqualified.
Overall PPV ain't nothing close to being "extreme" but not every match had the same stipulation...there was no DQ in Sheamus vs. HHH, Edge vs. Y2J, Cena vs. Batista, and the Divas match.

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

no ref. the winner has to walk up the ramp where a computer will be there with the niketalk.com website already on the screen...he has to log on and post on the wrestling thread that he won

but he wouldn't show cause he would prolly be with syxx pac or sumthin

Wait... since I've been gone for a minute... do iLL and GotHoles beef over News and Notes?
laugh.gif
Basically, GotHoles posts up a lot of unorganized updates, updates nonetheless.
DSK takes great offense to it, so he does a whole weeks news in one post called The Official News & Notes[emoji]8482[/emoji] Post, yea he actually put the trademark symbol
alien.gif
Me being awesome, I've got The Awesome & Not So Pretentious Notes & News[emoji]8482[/emoji] Post, which is less about news people want, and more about Mark Henry and Scott Steiner.

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

no ref. the winner has to walk up the ramp where a computer will be there with the niketalk.com website already on the screen...he has to log on and post on the wrestling thread that he won

but he wouldn't show cause he would prolly be with syxx pac or sumthin
103662b.jpg

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
DSK takes great offense to it, so he does a whole weeks news in one post called The Official News & Notes[emoji]8482[/emoji] Post, yea he actually put the trademark symbol
alien.gif
Me being awesome, I've got The Awesome & Not So Pretentious Notes & News[emoji]8482[/emoji] Post, which is less about news people want, and more about Mark Henry and Scott Steiner.

ur wrong.....he gets offended when i post predictions.....he only started the tm thing when i missread the hbk tna thing

and i dont post unorganized info, they just look plain compared to how he does it (which does stand out more, i give u that)

i just dont care, its just info

he does post diff, or more info, i just get mine from my boy and post them

i never had a problem with him

laugh.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
That basically sums it up.

DSK takes great offense to it
C'mon.
roll.gif

Y'all know I talk !$$! to everybody...that official trademark was a lil' jab and I did it once, not serious at all.

Its okay Nino, I did some Steiner math and it all adds up to yours being the best. You win.

he gets offended when i post predictions.....
Again, no.

Fam your predictions are legendary around here...I wasn't the only one who made fun of them. When you predict "KURT ANGLE is gonna be surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble match", how am I NOT gonna say slick !$$! about it?
laugh.gif

Or Kofi Kingston being Randy Orton's surprise partner after Orton whooped his *%@ in a feud?
laugh.gif

i just dont care, its just info

i never had a problem with him
I'm with you there.

Like I said, I talk !$$! (jokingly) all the time so YOU don't take offense to it. Let's leave it at that 'cuz this is getting corny...

the kurt angle thing was a joke, im not ******ed..,and when i said it, quite a few dudes here thought that would be great

and u right it its gettin corny but only cause of the instigators.....t

laugh.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you pompous self-centered son of a gun.

Nino... I'm still mad you weren't the one who broke the news about Funaki. That was your boy. You trained with him
tired.gif

Fam your predictions are legendary around here...I wasn't the only onewho made fun of them. When you predict "KURT ANGLE is gonna be surpriseentrant in the Royal Rumble match", how am I NOT gonna say slick !$$!about it?
laugh.gif

Wait... this past Royal Rumble?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
That's classic. Yeah iLL, you got this. This dude has nothing on you. You gotta tear him apart. Eat his liver. This is all you. He's like a fart in a hurricane. I want you to eat thunder and crap lightening. TEAR HIS HEAD OFF!

and u right it its gettin corny but only cause of the instigators.....

What instigators Mr. Paranoid Pants?
eyes.gif

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

I missed you guys.
3e82555e4e8d43946fd7a829328e511138b3a0a.gif

Back
Top Bottom