4/25 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Cena vs Batista, Orton vs Sheamus, Edge vs Jericho (p15)

Batista moving both steps reminded me of back in the day when they used to say one of those steel steps were like 500 pounds.

eek.gif
GIANT Spinebuster!

That was a pretty good match.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Cena using heel tactics to win.

These dudes put on GREAT match...wasn't expecting much but very entertaining. IF this is Dave's last match (which I doubt)............nice way to go out.

Would've NEVER said this months ago but......I'm gonna miss heel Douchetista.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Man yall can hate on that all yall want...that was BRILLIANT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word, I can't even hate on that.....dudes hit finishers on tables and still wouldn't stay down. You knew it had to end some other way...it was creative, I'll give them that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ this finish
My thoughts exactly. They took what was an entertaining match and gave it a horrible finish. What an embarrassing way to lose in your (possible) last match. 
And Cena... don't think I didn't catch that push spring whatever up to your feet at the count of 9 after that spine-buster through the table. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Man yall can hate on that all yall want...that was BRILLIANT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree.

If Jericho or Punk did this, there would have been a bunch of
pimp.gif
's instead of
indifferent.gif
's

It was a great way to end this type of match, made Batista look just as strong as Cena even in defeat.

- Joey Mercury made his WWE storyline return tonight at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view during the CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio match after Serena and Luke Gallows were ejected from ringside. Mercury, sporting a Straight Edge Society hoodie, came from under the ring and slid CM Punk a chair then dropped Mysterio on his face from the apron to the floor, allowing CM Punk to get the win. Mercury went back under the ring.

- Triple H leaving on a stretcher tonight is believed to be his exit from the WWE storylines for a little while. Triple H is expected to take time off to heal some injuries and film a new WWE movie, Killing Karma.

fatal 4 way poster
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/7473.htm

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ this finish
My thoughts exactly. They took what was an entertaining match and gave it a horrible finish. What an embarrassing way to lose in your (possible) last match. 
And Cena... don't think I didn't catch that push spring whatever up to your feet at the count of 9 after that spine-buster through the table. 
indifferent.gif
Nah I don't think the finish ruined the match...they hit each other finishers and still wouldn't stay down...y'all were expecting an FU from the rafters or some *$@#?
laugh.gif

Oh yeah,
smh.gif
@ Cena for that...I stonefaced the monitor when he hopped up like it was nothing at 9.
Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Would've NEVER said this months ago but......I'm gonna miss heel Douchetista.
frown.gif
He hates you anyway. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif

Kofi Kingston beat Dolph Ziggler in a dark match prior to tonight's WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view from the 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore, Maryland.

draft spoiler
Spoiler [+]
Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio and Jack Swagger are featured in a new WWE commercial promoting Smackdown's move to SyFy. This looks to be an indication that Rhodes, Kingston and Swagger are all headed to Smackdown in tomorrow's Draft.

Pretty good show, I really liked Punk/Mysterio, HHH/Sheamus, Jericho/Edge, and Cena/Swagtista.

Back
Top Bottom