4/29- (7) N.O. Hornets @ (2) Denver Nuggets (3-1 Denver) - Round 1: Game 5- 10:30PM ET TNT

Ray Allen getting in that altercation made him lose that award.
laugh.gif

This is how Melo needs to play all the time. Attack the rim and good things happen.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Originally Posted by yungchris504

the hornets are pathetic.... they are running their offense through butler and armstrong?
indifferent.gif
You actually think bulter is inept on offense

indifferent.gif

he is garbage.... just like everyone else on that team except CP3
His garbage !!! got us plenty of wins down the stretch

he is just a shooter... deosnt do much else.... sure as hell cant play, but come to think of it that entire team cant play defense.... i just hope they put some better players around Paul cause it would suck for that city to lose him
He aint going no where, just like Kobe didn't leave LA George Shinn would sell his wife to prostitution before allowing Chris to leave, hemight as well relocate or sell the team if that happens

Close these bums out, then lets get the Playoffs started.

Ready to get eliminated are we

the hornets are pathetic.... they are running their offense through butler and armstrong?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

he is just a shooter... deosnt do much else.... sure as hell cant play, but come to think of it that entire team cant play defense.... i just hope they put some better players around Paul cause it would suck for that city to lose him
He aint going no where, just like Kobe didn't leave LA George Shinn would sell his wife to prostitution before allowing Chris to leave, he might as well relocate or sell the team if that happens

the thing is will Paul want to stay if that team doesnt improve

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

He aint going no where, just like Kobe didn't leave LA George Shinn would sell his wife to prostitution before allowing Chris to leave, he might as well relocate or sell the team if that happens

you must have just started following the hornets.

once upon a time in 1995 alonzo mourning and larry johnson were the big thing in the nba. once the hornets started underacheiving they were both gone withina year. larry johnson signed an extension the season before he got traded to the knicks.

glen rice was a beast for the hornets, he got hurt and got traded.

eddie jones played well in his contract year and got traded to miami

baron davis signed an extension, the hornets moved to the west in 04-05 and started sucking and baron was gone midseason.

mark my words, if the hornets start struggling, george shin will clean house because he is a cheap owner and thats what cheap owners do.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

the thing is will Paul want to stay if that team doesnt improve

You could say the same about Kobe last year before they acquire Ariza and Gasol too. Players will be moved this offseason and next. The only goodthing about this loss is that Chris can finally realize that he can't mix business with friendship and I think this may have open his eyes to that.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

you must have just started following the hornets.

once upon a time in 1995 alonzo mourning and larry johnson were the big thing in the nba. once the hornets started underacheiving they were both gone within a year. larry johnson signed an extension the season before he got traded to the knicks.

glen rice was a beast for the hornets, he got hurt and got traded.

eddie jones played well in his contract year and got traded to miami

baron davis signed an extension, the hornets moved to the west in 04-05 and started sucking and baron was gone midseason.

mark my words, if the hornets start struggling, george shin will clean house because he is a cheap owner and thats what cheap owners do.

Uhm well no @%!! I started following them when they moved to N.O. Louisiana sports is much different than in Carolina we are loyal to our teamsand I am telling you if he trades or lets that dude go he might as well relocate the team cause no one will go to the games. Would he really commit that kindof suicide to himself?

smh.gif
......well i guess i'll be converting to my Miami Hurricanes sig tomorrow....hornets showed no heart this series

Back
Top Bottom