4/29- (7) N.O. Hornets @ (2) Denver Nuggets (3-1 Denver) - Round 1: Game 5- 10:30PM ET TNT

Originally Posted by outkast9984

nice run out Peja... they need to get rid of that bum, but nobody will take that contract

No one will take that bum unless we package dude with someone like maybe West. It is going to be a rough 2 yrs until these dudes either get traded or contractsexpire.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Don't compare CP3's reign with NO to Kobe and the Lakers.
Dude you don't live here you do not know how that dude is marketed here. He is to N.O what Kobe is to L.A. Damn you act like I said he wasbetter than Kobe

JR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been a Nuggets fan since I was five years old and I'm thrilled. After so many losing seasons and bum squads, it's nice to finally havebasketball back in Denver.

This series is such a disapointing finish. We badly need some wheeling and dealing in the off season . Some quality perimeter scoring would be nice. A solidreliable big man would go a long way.

Arman Gilliam is rolling over in his grave

Kelly Tripuka is rolling over in his grave

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Arman Gilliam is rolling over in his grave

Kelly Tripuka is rolling over in his grave
Glen Rice is rolling over in his grave
David Wesley is rolling over in his grave
Muggsy Bogues is rolling over in his grave
Dell Curry is rolling over in his grave

George Karl munblin profanities after that JR airball
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude's prolly having mini heart attacks all thruout the game... JR hits a long 3, JR airballs a 3 etc etc

I missed most of this game and I don't even care. Get it over with already. Hornets did squat the entire season. Not a good look.

Go Nuggs

Im not even a Hornest fans but this is sad to watch....they only have 2 players with any heart.... paul and posey.... everyone else just doesnt seem to beplaying so hard.... peja looks lost out there like this is his rookie year

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Don't compare CP3's reign with NO to Kobe and the Lakers.
Dude you don't live here you do not know how that dude is marketed here. He is to N.O what Kobe is to L.A. Damn you act like I said he was better than Kobe
No, but you're comparing the largest Western Conference market to exactly what you said, a marketable franchise. The Lakers and teams likethat do what they can to build their franchise and become dominant. I have no problem comparing Kobe and Chris Paul, but you CANNOT compare the LAKERS to theHORNETS as far as a franchise go. You don't think franchise players can leave? It's a possibility, but if you really thought Kobe was leaving LA, youprobably were just wishing he would get traded to your team, as I was hoping.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

So NO who do you guys like to have as Head Coach next year?
Someone who knows how to develop the Youth and someone who freaking run plays and make adjustments in the game.

Back
Top Bottom