4/29- (7) N.O. Hornets @ (2) Denver Nuggets (3-1 Denver) - Round 1: Game 5- 10:30PM ET TNT

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

So NO who do you guys like to have as Head Coach next year?
Someone who knows how to develop the Youth and someone who freaking run plays and make adjustments in the game.

There is no way a team with two all-stars and potential all-star look like this,I expected my Bulls to look like this,lol.

Injuries
tired.gif
I expect a coaching change this summer.Plus you may have this same team move up here soon.

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Melo making it to the second round of the playoffs.
pimp.gif
YESSIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
About time...My _ Melo..dude been getting buckets forever.. I remember arguing with people when he was dropping bodies in the fiba/olympics..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

It's really too bad some of you are blaming your coach. I'll be the first to say I don't know about Byron Scott, I never really liked the guy, but as far as a coach goes, I have no clue whether he's good or not. There's a difference between not having a good team and being a bad coach. You can only go so far if your team isn't too good.

This Nuggets team is damn good, and they have one of the best Playoff leaders in the game in Chauncey, they got a bit of Boston Celtics' in them in that they have a great, talented roster right now, and the coach is kind of taking a backseat and just letting his team to their thing. Same thing with Houston, JVG instilled killer instinct defense in that team, and it's persisted through some of their players, but now Rick has taken over and as you all know he's an offensive coach so they're thriving.

But then there's team that just aren't very good. The Mavericks were actually a relatively decent team last year, but our coach was terrible. You look at our roster this year compared to last year, what changes do you see? We basically replaced Malik Allen, Devean George and Tyronne Lue with James Singleton and Matt Carroll and Ryan Hollins. That's not too much of a difference, but we are a MUCH better team this year. We had a better record last year, but we are so much better this year in the postseason. As Dirk said in an interview recently, in the past if he wasn't on, they lost the game. Now they don't have to completely rely on Dirk, they have the role players they can turn to to win the game. Now, although I think it was unfair to judge us last year, we got a new PG VERY late in the season and you're telling a pass-first to take over in the middle of the year and your coach wants you to basically play half-court basketball? Not happening. Rick Carlisle has turned around the franchise with youth, athleticism, and a much more balanced team.

THAT is a good coach, I don't know if Byron Scott is capable of doing that, but don't be so quick to flame him, the pieces they have this year are atrocious. No disrespect, but you can't have guys like Sean Marks, and Hilton Armstrong getting major burn like that. You have young prospects on your bench, use them, that's what Rick did. I mean come on seriously, who took JJ Barea seriously. HELL, NOT A SINGLE DALLAS FAN TOOK HIM SERIOUSLY. Dude was a victory cigar, now he's a solid role player.

Look to your front office, not the coach.

No he deserves the blame too with his win now mentality. If you didn't think he had a hand in who was on the roster along with bower then maybe you justdidn't realize. I blame both but I also have to put the blame on the Hornets players too they played with no heart at all. Byron and Bowers pretty muchturned a young team who had a chance of contending in the playoffs for years to come to an old team who will be receiving first round exits.

Only thing I have against him is him refusing to develop his younger players. Minus Chris Paul for obvious reasons. JR Smith and Brandon Bass both turned outto be solid players the Hornets needed this year. Julian Wright has the potential to be a poor man's Gerald Wallace.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

This is not Byron Scott's fault. Besides Chris Paul, the Hornets just aren't that good. The playoffs exposed the whole team. They are like the Mavericks, they will always make the playoffs by having great regular season records, but will never really contend for championships.

w t f?
All I'm saying is they remind of the Mavericks with the current roster.

Oh and congrats to the Nuggets. Outplayed the #$*+ out of the Hornets. They definitely deserved this series more.

Originally Posted by DMan14

nuggets gonna get physical w/ dallas

mcuban about to get fined next series
We won't sit there quietly, I'll say that.
grin.gif

Last year we would have, but now? I'm not sure about htat.

I think Nene has to have a big series in order for the Nuggz to beat Dallas. Dallas is playing really well right now, and the Nuggz won't beat them if Neneplays like he did in game 3.

Originally Posted by DMan14

nuggets gonna get physical w/ dallas

mcuban about to get fined next series
We won't sit there quietly, I'll say that.
grin.gif

Last year we would have, but now? I'm not sure about htat.

Im almost certain, we will see 'toine whoop jr *#@.

Back
Top Bottom