4/29- (7) N.O. Hornets @ (2) Denver Nuggets (3-1 Denver) - Round 1: Game 5- 10:30PM ET TNT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Lollipop, lollipop."

Great series by the Nuggets, minus that hiccup that was Game 3. Glad to see them advance, and glad to see the Hornets go.

melo had a solid game 5 and a very solid series, good to see him past the 1st round, now i really don't know who to toot for since my 2 teams would beagainst each other the next round, i'll root a little bit more for the mavs since jkidd is my fave player then melo.

Glad my man Melo and the Nuggets get into the 2nd round.
pimp.gif

Now I hope they can take care of the Mavs in the same fashion.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT! had to make my first avatar change in over 1200 posts for this one. LET'S GO NUGGETS! we can get at these Mavsjust like we did in the reg season. kmart will lock down dirk, dampier can't guard nene, howard can't guard Melo, and chauncey/kidd is a good match up,just gotta watch terry but I think DJ can guard him. the match up looks good for the Nuggets in this one.

It's always been frustrating watching the Nuggets. How did everyone seem to grow up all of a sudden? They play like a mature team. Does Billups have thatmuch influence over this squad? Props to the Nuggets.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Glad my man Melo and the Nuggets get into the 2nd round.
pimp.gif

Now I hope they can take care of the Mavs in the same fashion.

as of now i got dallas in 7 but im very curious to see if dallas dominance over san antonio was a result of them getting the perfect 1st round match up orbecause they got it together late.

after denver was as dominant as they were over new orleans, i might need to reevaluate my pick, but i still think dallas is peaking and playing well as a teamat the right time and should be able to take this series if they don't let up.

Back
Top Bottom