4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

HHH better come down to do some burying and then D Bry is a surprise to come down and give him a running knee or something. 

Otherwise I dont think Bryan will win at WM. 2 weeks off TV. Shovel might have decided he wanted to win the title after all

"what are they doing out here?" yet there's 2 empty chairs at the announce table :lol:

It's funny that no one even entertains the idea of Batista winning on Sunday. :lol:

Last edited:
The guy with a Sting avatar taking shots at The Miz :rofl:

I don't get it..My guy is know as a multiple time WHC and a man who's wrestled the best of the best..Your guy is known for being punked by a big tittied black chick and being in a long term relationship with Alex Ryley..

Steph needs to stop yelling after every dam move
It's fine with me
pimp.gif

Work him out Randall. Batista is basura status. My dude is so tired already. Breathing all hard 6 mins into a match.

I know this isn't an actual word, but the amount of disingenuity at ringside between Steph and Hunter is amazing :lol:

My guess is some sort of jacked finish in the HHH/D Bry match leading to them in a 4 way for the title. Batista and Orton will lose it on HHH leaving D Bry open to winning the title

Back
Top Bottom